Trump chickened out of debate

I find it interesting that she can't stand for ninety minutes... It's well known and accepted that she can't speak without notes...
It is well known she was a prosecutor and presented many cases in court. You believe that nonsense. Trump will not testify in court because he will lie. He has to because he cannot help himself. Trump said every time he would testify. You believed him and waited for his brilliance. Then he did not and you applauded that brilliance. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kamala-harris-workout-routine-includes-022000250.html She works out. She can stand.

It is well known she was a prosecutor and presented many cases in court. You believe that nonsense. Trump will not testify in court because he will lie. He has to because he cannot help himself. Trump said every time he would testify. You believed him and waited for his brilliance. Then he did not and you applauded that brilliance. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kamala-harris-workout-routine-includes-022000250.html She works out. She can stand.
A debate isn't court...She's going to have to be honest... If she can stand why are they asking to sit down? She's afraid to debate him... That's why she wouldn't accept any with the other venues... And it's trying to change this one...again...

He needs it more than Harris. But, Harris would still come out of that debate w/ more momentum.

It's a lose/lose either way for him.

He is not going to win this election.
Correct, trump desperately needs the debate, and it will also almost certainly be the last nails in his coffin.

Correct, trump desperately needs the debate, and it will also almost certainly be the last nails in his coffin.
While Harris desperately needs to avoid it because her inability to think on her feet will be glaringly obvious and she's likely to lose and lose badly. Thus why her handlers want to change the setting at the last minute to sit down and allow copious notes.

trump backed out of the second presidential debate in 2020, all the Commission on Presidential Debates debates in 2024, and the agreed second presidential debate with Biden in 2024.
I would have too. The "Commission" had been putting their thumb on the scale so badly it had become obvious the debates were all but openly rigged against whoever the Republican candidate was.

I would have too. The "Commission" had been putting their thumb on the scale so badly it had become obvious the debates were all but openly rigged against whoever the Republican candidate was.
We start with the claim that trump has never backed out of a debate. Then when the list of debates that he backed out of starts forming, the claim is he was right to back out of the debates?

Which is the truth?

We start with the claim that trump has never backed out of a debate. Then when the list of debates that he backed out of starts forming, the claim is he was right to back out of the debates?

Which is the truth?
She's the one trying to run away... And refusing to even consider more than one... PS: That workout article is from 2021...

The point is she's not going to be able to lie in the debate...
trump lies all the time in debates. Other politicians lie sometimes in a debate. It is possible to lie in a debate. Heck, you lie in an online debate by claiming that lying is impossible.

If I am lying about being able to lie, I just proved myself true that one can lie in a debate. Where as, if you are lying about not being able to lie in a debate, that is logically complete.

trump lies all the time in debates. Other politicians lie sometimes in a debate. It is possible to lie in a debate. Heck, you lie in an online debate by claiming that lying is impossible.

If I am lying about being able to lie, I just proved myself true that one can lie in a debate. Where as, if you are lying about not being able to lie in a debate, that is logically complete.
The point is she can't lie in the debate... and get away with it...;)

Back