Trump chickened out of debate

We start with the claim that trump has never backed out of a debate. Then when the list of debates that he backed out of starts forming, the claim is he was right to back out of the debates?

Which is the truth?
Who cares since it doesn't apply to the current case. Either he's going to debate Harris or not. What he did in the past in different circumstances with different opponents doesn't really apply here.

Who cares since it doesn't apply to the current case. Either he's going to debate Harris or not. What he did in the past in different circumstances with different opponents doesn't really apply here.
First, you claim that trump will not pull out of these debates, because he has never pulled out of previous debates... And now you claim his history of pulling out of debates does not matter?

I just doubt he will do the full three debates. He will lose the first one badly, and hope skipping debates will get him into the white house.

That her handlers have made last minute demands for changing the format like sitting down, allowing the use of copious notes, and keeping the microphones on when the original format was to follow the Trump - Biden debate.
trump backed out of the original format, so that is gone.

trump likes making last second demands, but is unable to counter others making last second demands. This is killing him. Harris really has his number on this one.

Republicans like claiming that 2024 will be a repeat of 2016. Democrats learned from 2016. They will not allow a repeat of that. trump needs to learn new tricks if he wants to be elected, but we all know he is incapable of that.

Which is why he will drop out of at least one of the next three debates.

First, you claim that trump will not pull out of these debates, because he has never pulled out of previous debates... And now you claim his history of pulling out of debates does not matter?

I just doubt he will do the full three debates. He will lose the first one badly, and hope skipping debates will get him into the white house.
I never discussed his previous debates, so you point is irrelevant.

He needs it more than Harris. But, Harris would still come out of that debate w/ more momentum.

It's a lose/lose either way for him.

He is not going to win this election.

Oh look, the Commies are lying - must be a day ending in "Y"

Trump hasn't backed out of anything - he just won't let cowardly Kam-Kam change the rules.

She can't debate without a teleprompter - he's not letting her change the rules to have one. So she is refusing to debate.

trump likes making last second demands, but is unable to counter others making last second demands. This is killing him. Harris really has his number on this one.

Republicans like claiming that 2024 will be a repeat of 2016. Democrats learned from 2016. They will not allow a repeat of that. trump needs to learn new tricks if he wants to be elected, but we all know he is incapable of that.

It isn't Trump making last minute demands this time, it's Harris. She wants hot mics, sit down at a desk, and be allowed copious notes. Why the sudden change up? My guess is her handlers want all this because they know otherwise she's screwed debating Trump. They know she has a tenuous grasp of facts, is easily confused, and has zero ability to think on her feet. We've seen that repeatedly when she's off teleprompter and has to give answers off-the-cuff.

Nope - he's open to debating Joe Biden.

Stop lying.

That wasn't Trump - that was Cowardly Kam-Kam who can't debate without notes/teleprompter.

Is that why Cowardly Kam-Kam ran away from the debate?

Only Cowardly Kam-Kam has dropped out. She knows she can't survive even a press conference with her own Propaganda Corps, much less a debate against Trump.

I would have too. The "Commission" had been putting their thumb on the scale so badly it had become obvious the debates were all but openly rigged against whoever the Republican candidate was.
You are one of those PUSSY BOYS like Trump- Always crying and trying to make yourself the victim of something!

"Everbody is justa' pickin' on little ole me" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do you squat to PEE sissy boy? Can we get you a MYDOL or a KOTEX or something?

Go twittle your twat you TWIT!

Last edited:
You are one of those PUSSY BOYS like Trump- Always crying and trying to make yourself the victim of something!

"Everbody is justa' pickin' on little ole me" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do you squat to PEE sissy boy? Can we get you a MYDOL or a KOTEX or something?

Go twittle your twat you TWIT!
Did you skip lunch again ...;)

He needs it more than Harris. But, Harris would still come out of that debate w/ more momentum.

It's a lose/lose either way for him.

He is not going to win this election.
......prediction saved....

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

We start with the claim that trump has never backed out of a debate. Then when the list of debates that he backed out of starts forming, the claim is he was right to back out of the debates?

Which is the truth?
Not the thread topic. The dumb thread topic premise is that Trump chickened out. That's a dumb laughable lie, much like all of your posts.

I get it why you vote Democrat, you're a clueless moron. :laugh:

Back