Trump chickened out of debate

trump lies all the time in debates. Other politicians lie sometimes in a debate. It is possible to lie in a debate. Heck, you lie in an online debate by claiming that lying is impossible.

If I am lying about being able to lie, I just proved myself true that one can lie in a debate. Where as, if you are lying about not being able to lie in a debate, that is logically complete.
Anyone who cast a vote for Lying Biden needs to just STFU about who the liars are. It makes you look dumber and more hypocritical than you already do.

You are one of those PUSSY BOYS like Trump- Always crying and trying to make yourself the victim of something!

"Everbody is justa' pickin' on little ole me" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do you squat to PEE sissy boy? Can we get you a MYDOL or a KOTEX or something?

Go twittle your twat you TWIT!
MORON ALERT!

200.webp

She's...her "team"...is the one trying to change the rules... What does she hope to accomplish? It's not her call...just do it...
They are trying to negotiate the rules. What is wrong with that? It helps teach trump that when he pulls out of a deal, he will not always get a better deal.

Many years ago, I, and the rest of the company I worked for, was told to "reapply for my job." I asked for a large raise, because I had more experience than when I originally applied. The owner treated it as a betrayal, and at first refused to give me a raise. He was forced to, because I was that good.

Someone pulls out of an agreement, never give them as good of an offer as they had before.

They are trying to negotiate the rules. What is wrong with that? It helps teach trump that when he pulls out of a deal, he will not always get a better deal.

Many years ago, I, and the rest of the company I worked for, was told to "reapply for my job." I asked for a large raise, because I had more experience than when I originally applied. The owner treated it as a betrayal, and at first refused to give me a raise. He was forced to, because I was that good.

Someone pulls out of an agreement, never give them as good of an offer as they had before.
Why now? Trump didn't pull out of the deal... She's the one refusing to cooperate... You're not paying attention are you..? She can stand and get along without any notes...right?

It is well known she was a prosecutor and presented many cases in court. You believe that nonsense. Trump will not testify in court because he will lie. He has to because he cannot help himself. Trump said every time he would testify. You believed him and waited for his brilliance. Then he did not and you applauded that brilliance. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kamala-harris-workout-routine-includes-022000250.html She works out. She can stand.
Then there should be no question that she is capable of standing and debating without notes. Agree?

Why now? Trump didn't pull out of the deal... She's the one refusing to cooperate... You're not paying attention are you..? She can stand and get along without any notes...right?
Harris is negotiating. trump does not understand how that works.

So trump is allowed to negotiate, renegotiate, and then break agreements and re-renegotiate, but no one else is allowed to negotiate?
What are you talking about? The september tenth debate is all set... The two debates she won't do are still an option... But she's too afraid... She would have to be ready by September fourth for the first one in that not going to happen...lol I see you were afraid to reply to my entire message...lol.. No problem ...she's going to stand and she's not allowed to have any notes...

As always, you have no clue what you are gossiping about. You haven't figured out yet that your chosen Reichwing media doesn't tell you the truth, have you? All that Trumpian tantrumming and nothing changed. @Walt was right, as usual. :laugh:

Trump says he's "reached an agreement" to take part in the September 10 debate against Harris

"Former President Donald Trump announced on Truth Social that he has “reached an agreement” to participate in a debate with Vice President Kamala Harris, scheduled for September 10 in Philadelphia on ABC News.

"Trump noted that “the rules will be the same as the last CNN debate, which seemed to work out well for everyone.”

"This announcement follows a period of negotiations between the Trump and Harris campaigns, which had reached a stalemate over specific debate protocols, particularly regarding the muting of microphones when candidates are not speaking. "

She wanted to be seated and have notes.... President Trump negotiates well...;)
Nope., he bullies. That works on people whose jobs depend on him, but it is insulting to intelligent productive people. The debate, according to the news, has been agreed upon.

Back