Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up

The whole case is built on a NYC jury making a decision on a FEDERAL law. They had ZERO LEGAL authority to decide on FEDERAL LAW. The whole case is a sham.
It was state law-breaking that Trump did. Every state has laws about campaign financing. They also have laws about how books are kept in corporations. You are way off again.

So saying "they should lock her up" is a crime? :laugh:

giphy.gif
Did I say it was?

So Democrats don't use double standards? Explain.
Did I say that?
Is it a double standard to indict Trump for the same crime that Biden wasn't indicted for? Yes or no. If not, why not?
Biden committed campaign fraud?
Is it a double standard to threaten the Supreme Court and justices on it, but then cry when Trump denounces a jurist who acted with malice and engaged in malfeasance in his case? Why?
Apples and oranges...do try to keep up.
Is it a double standard when Biden criticizes Trump for having classified documents, then find out Biden illegally stole classified documents? If not, why not?

Biden criticized Trump for not turning over classified documents when ordered. Biden IMMEDIATELY turned over any documents he had when they were initially discovered.

A BIG difference
Is it a double standard to claim that Trump is an election denier when Democrats denied the last two Republican victories? If not why not?
Were Democrats still denying the last two Republican victories four years later? NO.

You see, when it comes to lying, gaslighting, projecting and double standards, Democrats are the champions. I realize that leftist halfwits hate mirrors, facts and reality too.
I see nothing but more of your infantile whining.

Back