Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up

Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up​

“Lock her up” is perhaps one of the most popular chants among Trump supporters, and he agreed with it on several occasions.

LMAO! uh huh

However, there are several instances in which Trump did agree with calls for Clinton’s jailing.
In July 2016, for example, Trump said he would not be “Mr. Nice Guy” when it came to Clinton, during a Colorado rally where the crowd was calling for Clinton to be locked up.
“Every time I mention her, everyone screams, ‘Lock her up, lock her up,’” Trump told the crowd. “You know what, I’m starting to agree with you.”
In the weeks before the 2016 election, Trump even said he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton and seek to put her in jail for her use of the private email server.
Trump told everybody he was going to appoint a special council and have Hillary Investigated all over again.

So Trump is the one that started all of the investigations into his opposing party candidates- NOT THE DEMOCRATS.

TRUMP STARTS SHIT, AND THEN CRIES LIKE A BABY ABOUT BEING A VICTIM WHEN HE GETS INVESTIGATED, INDICTED, TRIED, AND CONVICTED. And the investigation that led to this conviction, started long before Joe Biden was even a candidate, and long before the 2020 presidential race, and the Biden Admin had absolutely nothing to do with it, BUT YET THAT IS ALL THEY SAY NOW- That Biden did this!

Donald Trump and his Cult Following are pathetic human beings- Lowest low-lifes in America today!

Last edited:
Trump told everybody he was going to appoint a special council and have Hillary Investigated all over again.

So Trump is the one that started all of the investigations into his opposing party candidates- NOT THE DEMOCRATS.

TRUMP STARTS SHIT, AND THEN CRIES LIKE A BABY ABOUT BEING A VICTIM WHEN HE GETS INVESTIGATED, INDICTED, TRIED, AND CONVICTED.

He certainly isn't "crying"...lol...If you were wrongly investigated, indicted, tried, and convicted wouldn't you insist on justice?

He certainly isn't "crying"...lol...If you were wrongly investigated, indicted, tried, and convicted wouldn't you insist on justice?
If Trump was wrongly convicted- I would stand up for him.

That is just not the case MOMMY DEAREST!

We all saw the hard evidence the State had on Donnie in the trial!

SO PLEASE! YOU AND DONNIE CRY US A RIVER OF TEARS!

Last edited:
If Trump was wrongly convicted- I would stand up for him.

That is just not the case MOMMY DEAREST!
Then you should be standing up for him...
Unless you're all for abusing our justice system by supporting those who intentionally target political figures...those who campaign to go after an individual...
(You'll have to explain my new "nickname"...;))

Then you should be standing up for him...
Unless you're all for abusing our justice system by those who intentionally target political figures...those who campaign to go after an individual...
(You'll have to explain my new "nickname"...;))
The Little Lizard cannot tell you what other underlying federal crime Trump was guilty of.

Oh what underlying crime did Trump commit? Please be specific.
You and several of your TRUMPTARDED CULTISTS have asked this question, over and over again, and Myself and others have answered your question over and over again!

So you go back and read our answer to your question that has been answered so many times now, I lost count!

YOU NEVER LISTEN TO THE ANSWER- BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ANSWER- NOR DO YOU WANT TO HEAR THE ANSWER!

SO DIE A STUPID AND IGNORANT IMPOSSIBLE MAN!

THAT'S ON YOU- Not on Me- NOT on US!

It is your responsibility to know the law!

And it is also your responsibility to get your news and facts from a reliable source!
BECAUSE IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE ASKING YOUR STUPID QUESTION AGAIN TODAY!

Last edited:
You and several of your TRUMPTARDED CULTISTS have asked this question, over and over again, and Myself and others have answered your question over and over again!

So you go back and read our answer to your question that has been answered so many times now, I lost count!

YOU NEVER LISTEN TO THE ANSWER- BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ANSWER- NOR DO YOU WANT TO HEAR THE ANSWER!

SO DIE A STUPID AND IGNORANT IMPOSSIBLE MAN!

THAT'S ON YOU- Not on Me- NOT on US!

It is your responsibility to know the law!
So you write sa paragraph trying to slither out of my simple question rather than simply answering it. That tells me a TOP everything we need to know. There is no underlying crime that Trump is guilty of. This whole indictment is built on a house of cards. :rofl2:

So you write sa paragraph trying to slither out of my simple question rather than simply answering it. That tells me a TOP everything we need to know. There is no underlying crime that Trump is guilty of. This whole indictment is built on a house of cards. :rofl2:
So you lump yourself up with another IDIOT, that shares the same OVER-THE-TOP IGNORANCE as you, and you think that impresses me?

This is like a scene out of DUMB AND DUMBER!
Your and Top's OVER-THE-TOP HUBRIS AND IGNORANCE IS AS FUCKING PATHETIC AS IT IS HILARIOUS! :laugh:

Last edited:
Yes, go look it up!

I have answered your question many times now, and I am tired of repeating myself.

And I am personally just as sick and tired of you. <------ That's a period!
You didn't answer... And yes that is a period... Also you didn't answer my question about the reasoning behind mommy dearest... I am never disrespectful to you....Nor do I call you names.. so I'm Curious ....why you feel it necessary to be so hostile?

You didn't answer... And yes that is a period... Also you didn't answer my question about the reasoning behind mommy dearest... I am never disrespectful to you....Nor do I call you names.. so I'm Curious ....why you feel it necessary to be so hostile?
I have lost all respect for you- I despise you and everything I know about you now!

So Head's up!

Thanks!

Next!

So you lump yourself up with another IDIOT, that shares the same OVER-THE-TOP IGNORANCE as you, and you think that impresses me?

This is like a scene out of DUMB AND DUMBER!
Your and Top's OVER-THE-TOP HUBRIS AND IGNORANCE IS AS FUCKING PATHETIC AS IT IS HILARIOUS! :laugh:
So another non answer by you.:rofl2:

Little Lizard is trying to cover up for the fact that he can't tell us what underlying crime Trump was guilty of that he was trying to conceal.

Back