Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up

The problem is people start to believe you.

What do people start to believe?

You've now convinced me you are dumber than a pet rock.

Really? Specifically, what did I say to bring you to that ludicrous and stupid conclusion?

I won't be responding to you for a while, at least until I see something that changes my mind.

Bye.

So, you are just a thread trolling coward that came here to insult. Bravo! :clap:

Biden voters are so damned stupid and hypocritical.

What do you think I said? Why all the insults. You seem very triggered and angry.

Why isn't AProudLefty lecturing you like this:
AProudLefty;4672702 said:
Address the topic, not other posters.
Yeah, project more of your anger and hatred onto others trumptard.

The problem is people start to believe you.

You've now convinced me you are dumber than a pet rock.

I won't be responding to you for a while, at least until I see something that changes my mind.

Bye.
That thing only projects his ugly and ignorance all over this forum. Complete waste of time.

How am I a halfwit?

That's an easy one. Let's start with the definition of a halfwit:

Half·wit
/ˈhafˌwit/

noun

• 1.a foolish or stupid person:"worst of all were the halfwits in the background, guffawing at every pathetic gag"
Now let's discuss how you fit that description. You never answer any question. You answer questions with another question. You troll. You engage in hypocrisy. It is obvious you lack any self-awareness because if you did, you would be embarrassed.

Does that help?

Yes, because people like you are such pillars of composure and consistency.

Go blow yourself, you sorry trumptard fuck.

Wow. You really are triggered and angry. It is apparent you forget your meds this morning. I cannot imagine how angry and triggered you will get on November 5th, but I am sure it will be a perfect example of ignorance, anger, stupid and unimaginable lunacy.

Back