Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up

Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up​

Correct. He never did.

“Lock her up” is perhaps one of the most popular chants among Trump supporters,
... and of many Democrats as well. Hillary is HATED by so many people. But the fact remains that she should be in prison, and would be if the US didn't have a two-tiered justice system.

and he agreed with it on several occasions.
Whatever that means.

However, there are several instances in which Trump did agree with calls for Clinton’s jailing.
Of course. Who can forget the famous debate line:

Trump agrees with We the People that Hillary should be in prison, but We the People are the ones shouting "lock her up!" ... and it's not only "Trump supporters."

For example, you truly believe that the borders is wide open.

How is that not a fact? Apparently, you're not familiar with facts. Over 10 million illegals have been allowed to cross into the US since Biden was President. They are not entering at points of entry. They are crossing illegally and without documents in most cases.

How is that NOT an open border?

You flail, deflect, retort to whataboutism and screech when one disagrees. You know that disagreements is a part of debate, right?

Now your projecting again. I have been asking you questions which, apparently, you don't want to answer and engage in those exact behaviors.

But I get it. When your belief system is based on lies and wacky crazy views, it would be impossible to defend them. Trolling is all that is left as exhibited by the last hour.

How is that not a fact? Apparently, you're not familiar with facts. Over 10 million illegals have been allowed to cross into the US since Biden was President. They are not entering at points of entry. They are crossing illegally and without documents in most cases.

How is that NOT an open border?

Now your projecting again. I have been asking you questions which, apparently, you don't want to answer and engage in those exact behaviors.

But I get it. When your belief system is based on lies and wacky crazy views, it would be impossible to defend them. Trolling is all that is left as exhibited by the last hour.
It is not a fact. Millions have been apprehended. The CBP is doing their job.

He should have but didn't pursue that when he became President. Unfortunate.
Such a fucking lie.

President Trump has repeatedly and publicly called for the Justice Department and the FBI to investigate his perceived enemies — and in doing so, he's crossed a longstanding line against politicizing our nation's law enforcement agencies.

How is that a bad thing? Be specific.

You are loyal to Democrats apparently. It is a remarkably stupid thing to do, but there you are.
It's bad because he's a man not a dictator. Country comes first. You should be loyal to your country, not a conman.

It's so obvious you're in a cult. Those in a cult cannot see it.

Correct. He never did.

... and of many Democrats as well. Hillary is HATED by so many people. But the fact remains that she should be in prison, and would be if the US didn't have a two-tiered justice system.

Whatever that means.

Of course. Who can forget the famous debate line:

Trump agrees with We the People that Hillary should be in prison, but We the People are the ones shouting "lock her up!" ... and it's not only "Trump supporters."
I suppose that you're going to make the case that Trump shouldn't go to prison for all the scum that he committed.

It is not a fact. Millions have been apprehended. The CBP is doing their job.

How is it not a fact? You are saying that facts aren't facts?

According to CBP, Southwest border encounters exceeded 179,000 last month, and total nationwide encounters exceeded 247,000. The Biden administration is now on track to hit 10 million encounters at America’s borders nationwide well before the end of the fiscal year––showing the border crisis remains at catastrophic levels.
Key Facts:

Is the CBP wrong? How?

How is it not a fact? You are saying that facts aren't facts?

According to CBP, Southwest border encounters exceeded 179,000 last month, and total nationwide encounters exceeded 247,000. The Biden administration is now on track to hit 10 million encounters at America’s borders nationwide well before the end of the fiscal year––showing the border crisis remains at catastrophic levels.
Key Facts:

Is the CBP wrong? How?
Encounters. Caught. Thanks for proving me right. If the borders were wide open, we wouldn't have had that many encounters.

Ir has been the same under Trump administration.

Magas are big mad their guy is going to get locked up.

meowbeo-sly-smile.gif

Back