Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up

TD Projection translator :

2316.jpg

What's with the insult? I can't debate without insulting.

I seem to be okay with it. Me and my fellow lying maga halfwits seem to be okay with it. Perhaps I lack the intelligence to comprehend how I am okay with it? It is because I'm a simple minded fool on the right and never complain that Trump is a serial liar. That all magas are serial liars. That most of the Republican party are serial liars and gaslighting the American people.

TD Projection translator :

2316.jpg

What's with the insult? I can't debate without insulting.

I seem to be okay with it. Me and my fellow lying maga halfwits seem to be okay with it. Perhaps I lack the intelligence to comprehend how I am okay with it? It is because I'm a simple minded fool on the right and never complain that Trump is a serial liar. That all magas are serial liars. That most of the Republican party are serial liars and gaslighting the American people.

Trolling now? Sad actually. I thought you started this thread because you had something to debate. Silly me. Carry on. ;)

TD projection translator :

2316.jpg
I'm trolling now. Sad actually. I dislike this thread and have nothing to contribute but insults. I'm a dumbass. Carry on. ;)

What's with the insult? You can't debate without insulting?

You seem to be okay with it. Your fellow lying leftist halfwits seem to be okay with it. Perhaps you lack the intelligence to comprehend how you are okay with it? It is because you simple minded fools on the left never complain that Biden is a serial liar. That Schiff is a serial liar. That most of the Democratic party are serial liars and gaslighting the American people.
You called me halfwit, clown.

2316.jpg
I'm trolling now. Sad actually. I dislike this thread and have nothing to contribute but insults. I'm a dumbass. Carry on. ;)

More child like projecting. I get it. You can't help yourself. You don't have the intelligence for a substantive debate. :thumbsup:

You called me halfwit, clown.

You call me names all the time. Is it only okay when you troll and call names? Why?

You also refuse to follow your own advice. Why is that? Is it only meant for others and not you?

AProudLefty;4672702 said:
Address the topic, not other posters.

2316.jpg
More child like projecting. You get it. I can't help myself. I don't have the intelligence for a substantive debate. :thumbsup:

What's with the insults? Please debate properly, not like a pigeon crapping all over the board.

You thought that was an insult?

How is it that you believe you are debating while whining and engaging in personal attacks? You don't like taking your own advice?

How about when leftists call Trump supports maggats? Or cultists? Do you think that is okay? If so, why?

You thought that was an insult?

How is it that you believe you are debating while whining and engaging in personal attacks? You don't like taking your own advice?

How about when leftists call Trump supports maggats? Or cultists? Do you think that is okay? If so, why?

It is obvious MAGAts are in a cult. We on the outside can see the obvious.

Back