Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up

You too dumb to realize he's trolling only you because you have been trolling us without actual debate.

How have I not been trying to debate? Be specific.

So, what you are saying is this; it's okay if leftists troll threads and make personal attacks the basis of all their posts, but not okay when it is thrown back in their faces?

How have I not been trying to debate? Be specific.

So, what you are saying is this; it's okay if leftists troll threads and make personal attacks the basis of all their posts, but not okay when it is thrown back in their faces?
So you admit it's not okay to attack posters instead of debating? All you do is screeching and calling names. Frankly we are tired of it.

It is obvious MAGAts are in a cult. We on the outside can see the obvious.

What is a MAGAt? Is there a definition of the term somewhere I haven't heard of?

How is it a cult? Be specific.

Why does Make America Great Again trigger leftists like you? Is it that you prefer that it be a failure and wallow in malaise much like Biden has made it? Why?

What is a MAGAt? Is there a definition of the term somewhere I haven't heard of?

Why does Make America Great Again trigger leftists like you? Is it that you prefer that it be a failure and wallow in malaise much like Biden has made it? Why?

So you admit it's not okay to attack posters instead of debating?

Is that what I said? I am pretty sure that is what you are saying. As long as the attacks come from the left against Conservatives like me. Why do you have such moronic double standards? Ignorance? Stupidity? Tell us.

All you do is screeching and calling names. Frankly we are tired of it.

That is an outright lie. This is also what is called projection.

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

This thread is an example where even when attempting to debate, you and NakedHunterBiden seem to be determined to avoid it by flailing, deflecting and engaging in personal attacks. You really could use some self-awareness and should take your own advice.

AProudLefty;4672702 said:
Address the topic, not other posters.

A predictable response from someone who knows they have nothing, contribute nothing and cannot defend their dishonesty and lies.

MAGA tards.

You believe Trump's lies.

Make America Great Again is a great slogan. It doesn't trigger anyone. It's what the cult want for America and it's not good.

Is that what I said? I am pretty sure that is what you are saying. As long as the attacks come from the left against Conservatives like me. Why do you have such moronic double standards? Ignorance? Stupidity? Tell us.

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

This thread is an example where even when attempting to debate, you and NakedHunterBiden seem to be determined to avoid it by flailing, deflecting and engaging in personal attacks. You really could use some self-awareness and should take your own advice.

You are being attacked because you have retarded beliefs and a traitor.

Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up​

“Lock her up” is perhaps one of the most popular chants among Trump supporters, and he agreed with it on several occasions.

LMAO! uh huh

However, there are several instances in which Trump did agree with calls for Clinton’s jailing.
In July 2016, for example, Trump said he would not be “Mr. Nice Guy” when it came to Clinton, during a Colorado rally where the crowd was calling for Clinton to be locked up.
“Every time I mention her, everyone screams, ‘Lock her up, lock her up,’” Trump told the crowd. “You know what, I’m starting to agree with you.”
In the weeks before the 2016 election, Trump even said he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton and seek to put her in jail for her use of the private email server.
The tRumplings will believe this.

MAGA tards.

What does that mean? Making America Great Again is retarded? If so, why and how?

You believe Trump's lies.

What lies?

Make America Great Again is a great slogan. It doesn't trigger anyone. It's what the cult want for America and it's not good.

Apparently, it triggers leftists like you. Why all the lies? What cult is that? What part is not good? Be specific.

Cult
/kəlt/

noun
  • 1.a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object:

For example, you truly believe that the borders is wide open. You flail, deflect, retort to whataboutism and screech when one disagrees. You know that disagreements is a part of debate, right?

Back