Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up

What? Do you have something you would like to get off your chest? Speak up man! Don't be a thread trolling coward. Tell us what it is.
Do you know the biggest problem with pretending to be stupid, like you were in the post I quoted you in? I mean a slightly dim child could have figured out what the phrase you were asking about meant.

What do you think the problem with pretending to be that dumb is?

It's bad because he's a man not a dictator.

This sentence makes ZERIO sense. Perhaps it is a direct result of your lack of an education.

But let's assume you made sense; you are trying to argue that Trump is a dictator. Illustrate with facts how that is remotely possible.

Country comes first. You should be loyal to your country, not a conman.

Then why would you vote for Biden?

Are you suggesting a guy who gave up a comfortable billionaire's life to run for office, never took a salary the four years he was President and oozed with transparency, has lost more wealth than Biden could ever dream about during that time is in it for himself?

That's not only false, but it is also incredibly stupid.

It's so obvious you're in a cult. Those in a cult cannot see it.

How am I in a cult? That's another moronic claim lacking common sense or factual content.

This sentence makes ZERIO sense. Perhaps it is a direct result of your lack of an education.

But let's assume you made sense; you are trying to argue that Trump is a dictator. Illustrate with facts how that is remotely possible.

Then why would you vote for Biden?

Are you suggesting a guy who gave up a comfortable billionaire's life to run for office, never took a salary the four years he was President and oozed with transparency, has lost more wealth than Biden could ever dream about during that time is in it for himself?

That's not only false, but it is also incredibly stupid.

How am I in a cult? That's another moronic claim lacking common sense or factual content.
See? You're in a cult. Trump is a conman, period. Wish you had a half of a brain to see it.

Waking up is good for the soul.

Do you know the biggest problem with pretending to be stupid, like you were in the post I quoted you in? I mean a slightly dim child could have figured out what the phrase you were asking about meant.

What do you think the problem with pretending to be that dumb is?

How am I being dumb? Apparently, you are being dumb by struggling to answer a simple question. Why is that?

Not what you said, trumptard. Forgetting lies is the sign of a trumptard fuck.

What do you think I said? Why all the insults. You seem very triggered and angry.

Why isn't AProudLefty lecturing you like this:
AProudLefty;4672702 said:
Address the topic, not other posters.

How am I being dumb? Apparently, you are being dumb by struggling to answer a simple question. Why is that?
The problem is people start to believe you.

You've now convinced me you are dumber than a pet rock.

I won't be responding to you for a while, at least until I see something that changes my mind.

Bye.

Back