Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up

That's an easy one. Let's start with the definition of a halfwit:

Half·wit
/ˈhafˌwit/

noun

• 1.a foolish or stupid person:"worst of all were the halfwits in the background, guffawing at every pathetic gag"
Now let's discuss how you fit that description. You never answer any question. You answer questions with another question. You troll. You engage in hypocrisy. It is obvious you lack any self-awareness because if you did, you would be embarrassed.

Does that help?
That apply to you too. You come here to screech and troll. You did good with addressing the open borders issue. That's what we look for instead of attacking.

People have different opinions and beliefs. That don't make them halfwits. Screeching only help to make you look like a retard.

I have never seen anyone dispute that he never pushed DOJ to go after her......why IDK.....it might be that he knew that they would not do it.......it might be that he decided to play nice with the Swamp/Blob.

maga-keep-movin-them-goalposts-v0-rw52ffgwe14d1.jpeg

TD Projection Translator :

2316.jpg
There I go projecting all over the thread again. Sad that I lack intelligence and self-awareness. Really.

Wow. You really are triggered and angry. It is apparent you forget your meds this morning. I cannot imagine how angry and triggered you will get on November 5th, but I am sure it will be a perfect example of ignorance, anger, stupid and unimaginable lunacy.
More projection from a sorry trumptard dick-sucker.

Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up​

“Lock her up” is perhaps one of the most popular chants among Trump supporters, and he agreed with it on several occasions.

LMAO! uh huh

However, there are several instances in which Trump did agree with calls for Clinton’s jailing.
In July 2016, for example, Trump said he would not be “Mr. Nice Guy” when it came to Clinton, during a Colorado rally where the crowd was calling for Clinton to be locked up.
“Every time I mention her, everyone screams, ‘Lock her up, lock her up,’” Trump told the crowd. “You know what, I’m starting to agree with you.”
In the weeks before the 2016 election, Trump even said he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton and seek to put her in jail for her use of the private email server.
So did Trump call his AG and have Clinton locked up? I must have missed it.

Trump is now lying about his saying "'lock her up". He said it clearly and often.
Then post the video.

What is sad is his followers who also said it over and over at Trump's urging,
Trump never urged it. We the People say it over and over on our very own. We don't plan on waiting for anyone to tell us to say it or to give any sort of "cue." Allow me to demonstrate:

Lock her up, lock her up, let's just go and lock her up! Lock her up, lock her up, don't delay, lock her up!
Lock her up, lock her up, we should really lock her up! Lock her up, lock her up, get a move-on, lock her up!
Incarcerate, incarcerate, yesterday is still too late! Lock her up, lock her up, get the mug shot, lock her up!
Lock her up, lock her up, let's just go and lock her up! Lock her up, lock her up, don't delay, lock her up!
Lock her up, lock her up, we should really lock her up! Lock her up, lock her up, get a move-on, lock her up!
Incarcerate, incarcerate, yesterday is still too late! Lock her up, lock her up, get the mug shot, lock her up!

Let me know when you get the picture.

Trump claims he never called for Hillary Clinton to be locked up​

“Lock her up” is perhaps one of the most popular chants among Trump supporters, and he agreed with it on several occasions.

LMAO! uh huh

However, there are several instances in which Trump did agree with calls for Clinton’s jailing.
In July 2016, for example, Trump said he would not be “Mr. Nice Guy” when it came to Clinton, during a Colorado rally where the crowd was calling for Clinton to be locked up.
“Every time I mention her, everyone screams, ‘Lock her up, lock her up,’” Trump told the crowd. “You know what, I’m starting to agree with you.”
In the weeks before the 2016 election, Trump even said he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton and seek to put her in jail for her use of the private email server.
The biggest failure/ disappointment of his term, not prosecuting her.

I have never seen anyone dispute that he never pushed DOJ to go after her......why IDK.....it might be that he knew that they would not do it.......it might be that he decided to play nice with the Swamp/Blob.
I am sure he investigated the shit out of her and found nothing to charge her with. But in Trump's world, you do not need facts. Just say it and repeat it and SOME people will eventually believe it. he learned Goebbel's techniques. https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/joseph-goebbels-on-the-quot-big-lie-quot It is what Trump does.

Back