Trump claims that his $421 million debt is ‘tiny’, but he owes more than double that

Because there is proof of massive debt and we should know where it is owed to. Is it mortgage debt or personal debt to Russia, Turkey or maybe even NK.

I believe Trump told you at the townhall broadcast........now that THAT is over what do you want to talk about next........maybe the second $420 million you lied about in the OP?......

I believe Trump told you at the townhall broadcast........now that THAT is over what do you want to talk about next........maybe the second $420 million you lied about in the OP?......

Sorry, Trump has told us nothing. If he had, it would just have been another lie. Nothing from his mouth can ever be believed.

Sorry, Trump has told us nothing. If he had, it would just have been another lie. Nothing from his mouth can ever be believed.

well he has......in short, you refuse to believe it because he lies, in a thread where you have claimed without any evidence whatsoever, that he owes $420 million more than even the NYT has claimed.........I find that amusing in a twisted, "look at this dumbfuck" sort of way.....

well he has......in short, you refuse to believe it because he lies, in a thread where you have claimed without any evidence whatsoever, that he owes $420 million more than even the NYT has claimed.........I find that amusing in a twisted, "look at this dumbfuck" sort of way.....

The unfortunate part of all this is that Trump owes millions and we dont know to whom it is owed. One can only come to the conclusion that is far more than mortgage debt and the question is who is it owed to? The holders of this debt can force trump to make decisions in their interest , not in Americas interest.

The president alleged that he took on the debt as “favors to institutions that wanted to loan me money.”

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has to be one of my most favorite Twittler lies of all time. Sure, banks are lining up to lend millions to a 4x bankrupt with a history of default.

Hello floridafan,

The Times revealed that Trump has to pay back $421 million in the coming years in a bombshell exposé detailing his personal and business tax returns. The documents obtained by the outlet showed that Trump had paid $0 in federal income taxes for a decade before paying $750 in 2016 and 2017. Moreover, they showed that the president had reported losing hundreds of millions of dollars on the properties he operates.

Though Trump previously called the report “fake news,” he did not deny that he owed more than $400 million at Thursday’s NBC News town hall. Rather, he falsely insisted that the outlet had illegally obtained his tax information. The president declined to say to whom he owes money.

“I have a very, very small percentage of debt compared” to my wealth, Trump claimed.

The president alleged that he took on the debt as “favors to institutions that wanted to loan me money.”

“It sounds like you’re saying $400 million isn’t that much,” moderator Savannah Guthrie responded. “But are you confirming that, yes, you do owe some $400 million?”

“What I’m saying is that it’s a tiny percentage of my net worth,” Trump replied. “. . . I don’t owe Russia money. I owe a very, very small . . . It’s called mortgages. People have a house, they put a mortgage.”

“I don’t owe money to any of these sinister people,” he continued. “This has been going on for years now.”

Asked if he owed money to any foreign entity, Trump replied: “Not that I know of.”

“I will probably . . . I will let you know who I owe whatever small amount of money,” he added.

In fact, Trump’s company reportedly owes about $340 million to German financial giant Deutsche Bank, the embattled institution which was one of the few banks willing to lend him money after a series of bankruptcies and defaults. While Trump appeared to acknowledge the $421 million in personally guaranteed loans that were reported by The Times, a Forbes analysis found that Trump’s total debt was actually closer to $1 billion.

Trump has earned more than $200 million in income from his interests in foreign countries since 2016, according to an analysis by the Center for Responsive Politics.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/tr...-apparently-owes-more-than-twice-that-amount/

He is so over extended he can't even write a check to bail out his crashing cashless campaign to save his butt.

And this from the same guy who originally claimed he wouldn't need any donations because he was so rich he could 'self-finance' his campaign.

His followers bought that one hook line and sinker. Now he's going down for the last time.

He has now trashed the one thing that always saved him - his name and financial reputation image.

He's gonna be deflated like the Trump Baby balloon after the parade is over.

List them for us!!!
We have mortgage debt and personal debt, what else have you come up with?????????

well for starters, you could come to the conclusion that he has told you the truth....
or you could come to the conclusion that it is not far more than mortgage debt....
you could conclude that it was all loaned to him by banks.....
you could have concluded that the NYT never had his tax returns in the first place....
or simply that they lied about the number $420M......

is that enough?.......perhaps you can think of a few on your own?......

well for starters, you could come to the conclusion that he has told you the truth....
or you could come to the conclusion that it is not far more than mortgage debt....
you could conclude that it was all loaned to him by banks.....
you could have concluded that the NYT never had his tax returns in the first place....
or simply that they lied about the number $420M......

is that enough?.......perhaps you can think of a few on your own?......

The number $420 million was published and of course trump told the world it was fake news. He finally admitted to it during the debate, but said banks were forcing him to take the money.
So we have a few conclusions, Trump is lying about everything, and of course you support and back him by also lying about everything. I doubt either of you are capable of ever telling the truth about anything.

" It is important to note, as Trump did Thursday night, that he also has significant assets. Forbes values them at $3.66 billion, enough to make his net worth an estimated $2.5 billion. He is not broke, despite what many critics claim."

STUPID FUCKING MORONS...

The Times revealed that Trump has to pay back $421 million in the coming years in a bombshell exposé detailing his personal and business tax returns. The documents obtained by the outlet showed that Trump had paid $0 in federal income taxes for a decade before paying $750 in 2016 and 2017. Moreover, they showed that the president had reported losing hundreds of millions of dollars on the properties he operates.

Though Trump previously called the report “fake news,” he did not deny that he owed more than $400 million at Thursday’s NBC News town hall. Rather, he falsely insisted that the outlet had illegally obtained his tax information. The president declined to say to whom he owes money.

“I have a very, very small percentage of debt compared” to my wealth, Trump claimed.

“It sounds like you’re saying $400 million isn’t that much,” moderator Savannah Guthrie responded. “But are you confirming that, yes, you do owe some $400 million?”

“What I’m saying is that it’s a tiny percentage of my net worth,” Trump replied. “. . . I don’t owe Russia money. I owe a very, very small . . . It’s called mortgages. People have a house, they put a mortgage.”

“I don’t owe money to any of these sinister people,” he continued. “This has been going on for years now.”

Asked if he owed money to any foreign entity, Trump replied: “Not that I know of.”

“I will probably . . . I will let you know who I owe whatever small amount of money,” he added.

In fact, Trump’s company reportedly owes about $340 million to German financial giant Deutsche Bank, the embattled institution which was one of the few banks willing to lend him money after a series of bankruptcies and defaults. While Trump appeared to acknowledge the $421 million in personally guaranteed loans that were reported by The Times, a Forbes analysis found that Trump’s total debt was actually closer to $1 billion.

Trump has earned more than $200 million in income from his interests in foreign countries since 2016, according to an analysis by the Center for Responsive Politics.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/tr...-apparently-owes-more-than-twice-that-amount/

I love it when triggered uneducated morons try to do finance and taxes.

tenor.gif

Does it bother you ar all, that trump first lied about this debt and called it "fake news" before finally admitting to it.
Or possibly the reason he took the money was that institutions wanted to loan him money and he took it as a favor to them?

Is there any amount of his bull shit that bothers you?

Why should Trumps companies debt bother anyone you dumb fuck?

Back