Trump claims that his $421 million debt is ‘tiny’, but he owes more than double that

We have proof that he's cheating on his taxes, fuckwit.

No you don't fuckTard. Be less of a mental case and dishonest.

tenor.gif

MORE SILLIASS NONSENSE; EVERY MAJOR REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER CARRIES MILLIONS IN DEBT, THAT THEY AMORTIZE.

TRUMP'S NET WORTH IS OVER $2.5 BILLION.

YOU BUSINESS-CHALLENGED BUFFOONS ARE LIKE WATCHING AN ORGAN GRINDER'S MONKEY, AS YOUR SPEW THE NY SLIMES ASININE NONSENSE.

So very true. :thumbsup:

Why should Trumps companies debt bother anyone you dumb fuck?

Lets say that trump owes millions to a foreign individual who may run a country, or millions to a foreign country itself. They sure would have a whole lot of influence on American policy towards their country. Is Trump making decisions in the best interests of the American people or the best interests of his finances.
We deserve to know every bit of his tax situation and a law should be passed that requires every Presidential candidate, every member of Congress to show their full taxes for the past 10 years.

The number $420 million was published and of course trump told the world it was fake news. He finally admitted to it during the debate, but said banks were forcing him to take the money.
So we have a few conclusions, Trump is lying about everything, and of course you support and back him by also lying about everything. I doubt either of you are capable of ever telling the truth about anything.

like I said....fuckwitted lib'ruls aren't capable of the logical conclusions......

Matters little the way Trump frames it, it is a lot of money, and citizens deserve to know if some foreign entity is holding the IOU

No, There Isn’t Evidence That Trump Owes Money to Russia

"President Trump owes a lot of money: hundreds of millions of dollars of it.

Whom he owes it to has been the subject of countless conspiracy theories. Lately, liberals and other social media accounts have been spreading rumors, presented as fact, that he owes it to the Kremlin or Russian oligarchs.

After The New York Times reported that Mr. Trump’s federal tax returns showed that he had personally guaranteed $421 million of debt, questions about who lent him all this money have reached the upper echelons of the Democratic Party. “It’d be really good to know who the president of the United States, the commander-in-chief, owes money to, because the American people have a right to know what is influencing the president’s decisions,” Senator Kamala Harris said at last week’s vice-presidential debate.

The answers are not hard to come by.

According to Mr. Trump’s latest financial disclosure report, filed with the U.S. Office of Government Ethics, he owes at least $135 million to a smattering of small financial institutions such as Ladder Capital. His biggest creditor — to whom Mr. Trump owes well over $300 million — is Deutsche Bank. From 2012 through 2015, the scandal-plagued German bank lent Mr. Trump money for his Doral golf resort in Florida ($125 million), his hotel in Washington ($170 million) and his skyscraper in Chicago (at least $45 million).

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/...oT7LVhuylgbF4bmxAms2gdqzPJANEsOzo6lar2Axk1GrM

Trump could sell out our country to the highest bidder and you wouldn't give a shit. You are no American, shit stain.

you're giving it away free and you don't give a fuck........if you had a brain I would slap you around some more but Trump is live in Muskegon and that's more interesting than your stupidity......

you're giving it away free and you don't give a fuck........if you had a brain I would slap you around some more but Trump is live in Muskegon and that's more interesting than your stupidity......

You couldn't give a flying fuck about the massive debts the massive national debt he has rung up. Now with the chances of winning Michigan about zero, why would he bother campaigning there.

lets do it again! He denied owing any money when first asked about it, and said it was all "fake news". Then under questioning during the debate, he finally acknowledged that it was true.

really?......you have a link saying he denied owing money?.......I recall him saying the NYT was lying about his taxes and lying about $450M in debt........do you have a link to him saying he didn't owe any money?......you can link it right here.....

arrow+down+border+down+stroke+stroke+arrow+stroke+arrow+down-1320185740041046366.png

You couldn't give a flying fuck about the massive debts the massive national debt he has rung up. Now with the chances of winning Michigan about zero, why would he bother campaigning there.

well apparently he doesn't agree with you.......he was here twice this week and Pence once......Biden was here too......he must not think Trump's chances are zero......as to the national debt I hope you realize he's added a lot less in his first four years than Po'bama did......

really?......you have a link saying he denied owing money?.......I recall him saying the NYT was lying about his taxes and lying about $450M in debt........do you have a link to him saying he didn't owe any money?......you can link it right here.....

arrow+down+border+down+stroke+stroke+arrow+stroke+arrow+down-1320185740041046366.png

You agree that he lied, now that's a step in the right direction

/grins.......Trump tells crowd that the Republicans are the party of Lincoln.......someone shouts back "It's the party of Trump!"......big cheer......

well apparently he doesn't agree with you.......he was here twice this week and Pence once......Biden was here too......he must not think Trump's chances are zero......as to the national debt I hope you realize he's added a lot less in his first four years than Po'bama did......

Now you are playing games, sweetie. trump will have added as much in 4 years as Obama did in 8

Back