Trump confesses on the stand.

Jarod

Contributor
I can’t see how the judge could rule in Trump’s favor now. Trump basically confessed to everything he’s charged with on the stand today in new York.

I can’t see how the judge could rule in Trump’s favor now. Trump basically confessed to everything he’s charged with on the stand today in new York.

The judge was never going to rule in Trump's favor. The trial is for nothing but show. That's been clear from the start of it, like it or not.

The judge was never going to rule in Trump's favor. The trial is for nothing but show. That's been clear from the start of it, like it or not.

Are you going to say that about Georgia, Terry? The classified documents? 1/6? All are witch hunts to "get Trump"? That he's 100% not guilty?

Are you going to say that about Georgia, Terry? The classified documents? 1/6? All are witch hunts to "get Trump"? That he's 100% not guilty?

Not following any of it that closely. I do know both the judge and prosecutor in NY have openly been very much in opposition to Trump and have made statements about wanting to get him. On the classified documents case, yes that's a "gotcha" case too. If it wasn't Biden would have been charged, Hillary likewise. Don't know about the Georgia case, but it is possible too.

Not following any of it that closely. I do know both the judge and prosecutor in NY have openly been very much in opposition to Trump and have made statements about wanting to get him. On the classified documents case, yes that's a "gotcha" case too. If it wasn't Biden would have been charged, Hillary likewise. Don't know about the Georgia case, but it is possible too.

Good, you admit you are ignorant.

Back