Trump confesses on the stand.

Trump is an indicted criminal, a fraud, and an amoral sleazebag who just also happens to be conservative's most popular and beloved Republican politician of the 21st century.

Not following any of it that closely. I do know both the judge and prosecutor in NY have openly been very much in opposition to Trump and have made statements about wanting to get him. On the classified documents case, yes that's a "gotcha" case too. If it wasn't Biden would have been charged, Hillary likewise. Don't know about the Georgia case, but it is possible too.
Run, Terry, run.

The fact you defend Trump without "following any of it that closely" is interesting, Terry.

No, I don't. I do try to be fair about my positions on Trump, unlike you and other Lefties here who have already convicted and sentenced him just for existing.

Disagreed, Terry.

The fact you label me a Lefty for not standing by an adulterous, draft-dodging pedophile and traitor just goes to prove how far to the right you've moved over the past two years.

Be honest; what happened to you? Divorce? Separation? Got fired? Illness? What changed in your life to skew you so far to the right of common sense and your oath to the Constitution?

Trump is an indicted criminal, a fraud, and an amoral sleazebag who just also happens to be conservative's most popular and beloved Republican politician of the 21st century.

He's also beating the shit out of Biden in the polls. What's that say about Biden...?

I can’t see how the judge could rule in Trump’s favor now. Trump basically confessed to everything he’s charged with on the stand today in new York.

I always thought the maximum penalty was a foregone conclusion. The suit is for $250 million. Can the judge rule higher?

The judge was never going to rule in Trump's favor. The trial is for nothing but show. That's been clear from the start of it, like it or not.

Yes, because the evidence is clear.

I just enjoy that Trump admitted it today. Yes, he approved the evaluations. Yes, he was in charge. Yes, he understood the evaluations.

This is about how much Trump should be punished and if he himself should be punished. Today, Trump admitted his part in the deal. The ruling will be harsh on Trump, and today sealed that deal.

There will be no successful appeal on this issue.

I always thought the maximum penalty was a foregone conclusion. The suit is for $250 million. Can the judge rule higher?

I do not know, but he could have gone lower. He can revoke Trumps ability to own a corporation in NY State ever again, that was still in issue. Likely not after today.

He's also beating the shit out of Biden in the polls. What's that say about Biden...?

Link? Anything like this one? https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...us/general-election-trump-vs-biden-7383.html#!

Note that the RCP average has Trump at +0.9 and that, on this date in 2015, Hillary was +2.2. You know how I love irony! LOL

November 6, 2015: Clinton +2.2

If that's what you want to call "beating the shit out of Biden in the polls", go for it, Terry. You were always one of Trump's biggest fans on JPP. :thup:

Back