Trump confesses on the stand.

Yes, because the evidence is clear.

I just enjoy that Trump admitted it today. Yes, he approved the evaluations. Yes, he was in charge. Yes, he understood the evaluations.

This is about how much Trump should be punished and if he himself should be punished. Today, Trump admitted his part in the deal. The ruling will be harsh on Trump, and today sealed that deal.

There will be no successful appeal on this issue.
And the beauty is, receivership stays in place for years as trump appeals this all the way to the SC

Not true. What trump did with the documents is NOTHING like what any other POTUS in history has done.

Nope. Only not quite like a VP and previous senator did with classified documents (which he wasn't even allowed possession), leaving them in plain site in an open garage.

Nope. Only not quite like a VP and previous senator did with classified documents (which he wasn't even allowed possession), leaving them in plain site in an open garage.

Was it better that Trump left his classified documents in a public bathroom? Or that he showed them to his friends, who later discussed them with others?

I don't think Trump's appeal will be successful. He's done.
The only way he succeeds is if this judge screws up. I don't see that happening.

trump doesn't like it when the judge isn't in his corner the way that dingbat in Fla. is.

She's going to end up having to recuse herself

Not following any of it that closely. I do know both the judge and prosecutor in NY have openly been very much in opposition to Trump and have made statements about wanting to get him. On the classified documents case, yes that's a "gotcha" case too. If it wasn't Biden would have been charged, Hillary likewise. Don't know about the Georgia case, but it is possible too.

Sir, we deal with evidence here.

There is no evidence to back up your claims of Hillary or Biden.

You Sir, have a problem of being politically jaded, and all you have are false claims, and hateful rhetoric.

And that is all you Republicans have- FALSE CLAIMS AND HATEFUL RHETORIC!

You are, in fact, despicable, a disgrace, and a hopelessly confused and lost soul without even a fiber of morality left within you!

70e7743d12b1401c9ae1288a47c005d6.jpg

The only way he succeeds is if this judge screws up. I don't see that happening.

trump doesn't like it when the judge isn't in his corner the way that dingbat in Fla. is.

She's going to end up having to recuse herself

Trump is attacking the judge inside and outside the court. That is no grounds for appeal.

You Sir, have a problem of being politically jaded, and all you have are false claims, and hateful rhetoric.

You are, in fact, despicable, a disgrace, and a hopelessly confused and lost soul without even a fiber of morality left within you!

LOL. I read this post with a lisp

Gardner admits, "Not following any of it that closely."

Stop there.

Trump is attacking the judge inside and outside the court. That is no grounds for appeal.
Only if the judge screws up and makes it appear that he is showing bias. Today, the Bad News Bears filed a motion for a mistrial.

Nobody knows what that might be based on?

Trump is an indicted criminal, a fraud, and an amoral sleazebag who just also happens to be conservative's most popular and beloved Republican politician of the 21st century.

You are a demagogue.

This is a civil action intended to attack Trump's financial ability to defend himself from the persecution of the democrat Reich and Xi's Biden Regime.

The reason EnGöring melted down is that this case is being eviscerated by legal analysts. Laticia James is attempting to make political points and EnGöring has revealed himself as utterly corrupt, in the pocket of the party.

His unethical and unprofessional behavior ensure reversal on appeal. What SHOULD happen is that he be censured and disbarred.

You are a demagogue.

This is a civil action intended to attack Trump's financial ability to defend himself from the persecution of the democrat Reich and Xi's Biden Regime.

The reason EnGöring melted down is that this case is being eviscerated by legal analysts. Laticia James is attempting to make political points and EnGöring has revealed himself as utterly corrupt, in the pocket of the party.

His unethical and unprofessional behavior ensure reversal on appeal. What SHOULD happen is that he be censured and disbarred.

Why should trump be guilty of anything? It's always someone else's fault, my dear. ALWAYS!

Back