Trump confesses on the stand.

go fuck yourself you piece of garbage

this looks rather childish.....at least when we call you a worthless piece of lib'rul shit we explain WHY you're a worthless piece of lib'rul shit.......in the current case it's because you're attacking Top instead of correcting your own stupidity......see?......isn't it much better when things are explained to you properly?......

And did his very best to make money off of antagonizing the judge.

A good judge will put aside the antagonizing, but not the deflection and obfuscation. Refusal to answer a question generally leads to an assumption by the jury/judge that the worst is true.

A good judge will put aside the antagonizing, but not the deflection and obfuscation. Refusal to answer a question generally leads to an assumption by the jury/judge that the worst is true.

He pretty much admitted that the documents he had signed had false data on them, and of course blamed the banks for not doing "due diligence" and the accountants for preparing them. It's never HIS fault, never.

He pretty much admitted that the documents he had signed had false data on them, and of course blamed the banks for not doing "due diligence" and the accountants for preparing them. It's never HIS fault, never.

Why Trumpers happily follow such a lying narcissistic pedophile always amazes me.

Case closed. He is done. I don't know if he realized he lost and figured he was going out in a blaze of "glory" or if he is so delusional he simply went in and admitted to the charged.

If was as close as real life can get to the scene in "A Few Good Men", Trump was desperate to admit what he did even if it means loss of his fortune and Company.

Case closed. He is done. I don't know if he realized he lost and figured he was going out in a blaze of "glory" or if he is so delusional he simply went in and admitted to the charged.

If was as close as real life can get to the scene in "A Few Good Men", Trump was desperate to admit what he did even if it means loss of his fortune and Company.

IMO, he's going for the "blaze of glory" but he doesn't believe he's "going out". He's using these cases to push the unfair prosecution lie as part of his Presidential campaign. He believes that if he can get back into the WH, he can pardon himself, destroy all of his enemies using the reins of government and become a dictator like his heroes Putin and Kim.

I have a strong suspicion that the Trump brand was already in steep decline and teetering (once again) on the brink of bankruptcy. This way he loses anyways but keeps one cherished asset -- the ability to blame the destruction of TrumpCo on political enemies. You know the MAGATs will believe it and eat it right up. And send their hard-earned dollars to the poor, beleaguered martyr. :rofl2:

Not following any of it that closely. I do know both the judge and prosecutor in NY have openly been very much in opposition to Trump and have made statements about wanting to get him. On the classified documents case, yes that's a "gotcha" case too. If it wasn't Biden would have been charged, Hillary likewise. Don't know about the Georgia case, but it is possible too.

Prosecutors do that. When someone is blatantly and publically breaking laws, they do want to get them. It is not personal. Disrespect the laws and you can be targeted.
The Georgia case is similar in that Trump broke the laws in public, and defiantly said the laws do not pertain to him. No president ever did such a terrible thing and told the FBI and the Records to fuck off. If you cannot see how guilty Trump is in those cases, you are not looking. Your Trump glasses are distorting the obvious facts.
Trump has been found guilty in NY. The case is about ascertaining damages.

Back