Trump confesses on the stand.

I didn't say any of this.

regardless of any personal business, trump has the correct policy on china.

reciprocal tariffs at the very least.

what's biden's china policy besides "bend over"?

I, amongst others here, have both laughed at you and tried to educate you, on your grade 1 level understanding (misunderstanding) of Tariffs.

I, amongst others here, have both laughed at you and tried to educate you, on your grade 1 level understanding (misunderstanding) of Tariffs.

explain how its smart to send all the jobs and production capacities away, dumbass.

we're all waiting.

fine. so you can't explain how globalization is smart.

nobody can.

oh ya i can, as it easy, but you are stupid, like Marjorie Greene and thus think Tariffs means the US has not one single job left and all jobs are gone despite Tariffs or the lack of them being around for decades and that NEVER happening.

People who treat topics like this as All or None, are almost too dumb to try and educate any more than you could teach Marjorie Greene basic logic.

oh ya i can, as it easy, but you are stupid, like Marjorie Greene and thus think Tariffs means the US has not one single job left and all jobs are gone despite Tariffs or the lack of them being around for decades and that NEVER happening.

People who treat topics like this as All or None, are almost too dumb to try and educate any more than you could teach Marjorie Greene basic logic.

it is happening, you ignorant fucktool.

And yet as US unemployment remains at record low levels and many economists keep saying unemployment needs to go UP a few points to cool inflation, Derps like you keep repeating this nonsense.

those economists are paid globalist shills.

This Biden?

How many Magat hats have you bought supporting China and their companies?

How much money have Magats like you sent to china?

EfAfUutX0AANWUu.jpg
stupid crap is something we can afford to let china make....
^^^
Fredo, the globalist fuckwit giving away American jobs and American money to China.

IIrony

Not following any of it that closely. I do know both the judge and prosecutor in NY have openly been very much in opposition to Trump and have made statements about wanting to get him. On the classified documents case, yes that's a "gotcha" case too. If it wasn't Biden would have been charged, Hillary likewise. Don't know about the Georgia case, but it is possible too.

Not opposing Trump, but backing the law. Trump lost the case and it is down to determining how much he has to pay back.
The documents case was a blatant theft by Trump. We could explain how diametrically different Trump's case is from Hillary, Joe, and Pence's, but you have been told it and you close your eyes.
Georgia's charges were committed in front of many witnesses and they were on audio. We have heard them and reasonable people were shocked at what he was doing.
Are you actually capable of deluding yourself that badly?

Back