"Trump demands governors allow churches to open"

We tried this before, you fucking liar, and you failed miserably.

Find ANY comment of mine about abortion clinics being essential.

I’ll wait for your desperate, diversionary lies, bitch.

Secondarily, if your feckless god is everywhere, why is a building essential?

I’ll wait for that laughable response, as well.

its sad that you want me to keep showing your willingness to kill unborn children over and over and over.......I pointed them out in the last thread....wasn't that embarrassing enough for you?.....

as to a building being necessary, we've pointed out in this thread that you are the only one who thinks it is......more embarrassment for you.......are you a masochist as well as a fucking idiot?......

st-donald-of-mar-a-lago.png

stay away from all church services and only walk the aisles at your local Walmart and Governor Gretch the Wretch guarantees you a virus-free eternity........:thinking:

Churches here didn't seem to open, Greek Ortho, Cath, Prot etc........

A Philadelphia pastor has warned his congregation that President Donald Trump's order for churches to be allowed to reopen immediately is "political pandering," and that science still suggests it's not safe to gather in large crowds.

I hope no one dies as a direct result.....

Some areas are obviously better prepared than others..

Poor bloody peasant, go back and lick your master's smelly arse. It's what you were raised to do. :) Heil Trumpf and Death to Intelligence!
More Hitler references...do you still have your a Nazi uniform, America hating cabron?

Go tend your goats that are roaming your filthy streets.

its sad that you want me to keep showing your willingness to kill unborn children over and over and over.......I pointed them out in the last thread....wasn't that embarrassing enough for you?.....

as to a building being necessary, we've pointed out in this thread that you are the only one who thinks it is......more embarrassment for you.......are you a masochist as well as a fucking idiot?......

You pointed out nothing, you fucking liar..

What’s there to open, if not a building?

Here’s the quote from the OP, idiot.

“President Trump on Friday ordered governors to allow houses of worship to open immediately, declaring them “essential” to American life during COVID-19."

“The governors need to do the right thing and allow these very important essential places of faith to open...”

You’re a fucking lying moron. Keep struggling, idiot. It’s funny to watch.

Last edited:
You pointed out nothing, you fucking liar..

What’s there to open, if not a building?

Here’s the quote from the OP, idiot.

“President Trump on Friday ordered governors to allow houses of worship to open immediately, declaring them “essential” to American life during COVID-19."

“The governors need to do the right thing and allow these very important essential places of faith to open...”

You’re a fucking lying moron. Keep struggling, idiot. It’s funny to watch.
you continue to demonstrate your ignorance.......when we ask Gretch the Wretch to open the economy are we simply talking about a building?......

you continue to demonstrate your ignorance.......when we ask Gretch the Wretch to open the economy are we simply talking about a building?......

Let’s try again, illiterate cunt.

“The governors need to do the right thing and allow these very important essential places of faith to open right now,...”

See the operative words, dunce? “Houses, places, to open”.

Fucking illiterate clown. :rofl2:

Let’s try again, illiterate cunt.

“The governors need to do the right thing and allow these very important essential places of faith to open right now,...”

See the operative words, dunce? “Houses, places, to open”.

Fucking illiterate clown. :rofl2:

why do you persist in your errors....

Heidelberg Catechism #54
54. Q.
What do you believeconcerning the holy catholic Christian church?
A.
I believe that the Son of God, out of the whole human race, from the beginning of the world to its end, gathers, defends, and preserves for himself, by his Spirit and Word, in the unity of the true faith, a church chosen to everlasting life.
And I believe that I am and forever shall remain a living member of it.
no mention of a building anywhere involved......

Meanwhile, Gretch the Wretch prohibits believers from gathering together in buildings, out of buildings, anywhere.........

why do you persist in your errors....

Heidelberg Catechism #54

no mention of a building anywhere involved......

Meanwhile, Gretch the Wretch prohibits believers from gathering together in buildings, out of buildings, anywhere.........

“Houses, places, to open”

English is difficult for you, isn’t it, dumbfuck?

Idiot.

:rofl2:

Back