Trump Hosting Fundraiser For Domestic Terrorists Who Assaulted Cops On Jan. 6 The “J6 Awards Gala” is to take place at the coup-attempting criminal

Oopsie!

Veteran self-publishes book on his experience at Jan. 6 riot — and gets arrested​

Marine Corps veteran Nathan Thornsberry’s book describes itself as an ‘eyewitness account of the events of January 6th, 2021’

Can't you read English? I said "Trump boot licker". Like you.
Since that doesn't make any sense, I asked you how you got "magat" from that. You then expressed your total confusion, leaving me to ask someone else who knows what he is talking about.

Trump is scheduled as a guest speaker, as is his former lawyer and indicted co-defendant Rudy Giuliani. A separate flier for the event notes that tickets range from $2,500 for an individual to $50,000 for a table for 12.

“We gather to pay tribute not only to these individuals but to all J6 defendants who have shown incredible courage and sacrifice,” the event description states.

In a promotional video for the event, Trump calls the rioters “peaceful” and “hostages,” and adds that “there have never been people treated more horrifically than J6 hostages.”

President Trump is not hosting this event ... And anyone who has membership privileges can rent the facility for any reason that they choose... It's a beautiful place and a great course...

President Trump is not hosting A J6 event of any kind...
giphy.gif

Back