Trump Hosting Fundraiser For Domestic Terrorists Who Assaulted Cops On Jan. 6 The “J6 Awards Gala” is to take place at the coup-attempting criminal

I read just fine.
You just finished explaining how you couldn't understand my straightforward English. You probably thought it was Swahili. There's nothing you can do about being deaf; reading problems just come with the territory. Your fundamental lack of education, however, falls directly on the shoulders of those who failed to ensure you received a proper education.

I pity you. You are missing out on the best life has to offer.

Jan 6 was an abusive CIA/FBI operation, those in jail for this con are political prisoners on hard charges as a lesson to the rest about the cost of disputing the Regime on election results.

You just finished explaining how you couldn't understand my straightforward English. You probably thought it was Swahili. There's nothing you can do about being deaf; reading problems just come with the territory. Your fundamental lack of education, however, falls directly on the shoulders of those who failed to ensure you received a proper education.

I pity you. You are missing out on the best life has to offer.
wow-crazy.gif

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
The DNC incited protests by stealing the election. Send the lot of them up the river for 10 years.

Back