Trump Is Constitutionally Barred From Holding Office.

I'm your proof that you're a pussy boy?
No, Gwonda, that you are a fucking moron, son....and an angry nutjob too.

Your anger management issues are indicative of mental health issues. I have no doubt that you've had run-ins with police and, now, you stick to being angry at strangers on the Internet rather than face arrest for domestic violence or public disturbances.

No, Gwonda, that you are a fucking moron, son....and an angry nutjob too.

Your anger management issues are indicative of mental health issues. I have no doubt that you've had run-ins with police and, now, you stick to being angry at strangers on the Internet rather than face arrest for domestic violence or public disturbances.

That's some mighty fine projection, pussy boy. Why, I bet it's strong enough you could project your little pussy onto the moon and everyone could see it

That's some mighty fine projection, pussy boy. Why, I bet it's strong enough you could project your little pussy onto the moon and everyone could see it
It's an observation, Gwonda. Your own posts are evidence of your anger issues plus your low level of education and IQ. People who are chronically angry for angry for a reason. On JPP, it's often disappointment in their own life or displaced aggression...such as the scenario I painted about you previously with your run-ins with police.

Back