Trump is in Severe Mental Decline

LurchAddams

There Can be Only One!
https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trump-glitches-yet-again-during-rally

While discussing one of the many legal cases against him, Trump referred to Rolling Stone as a ‘magastine’ that he has never read.

Trump visibly struggled when attempting to use the term "illegal alien" and instead uttered a collection of noises that are difficult to transcribe.

It's hilarious as the trumptard cult tries to project trump's mental decline onto Biden! It's trump who's obviously losing his shit.

Trump also claimed that Japan bought a company named ‘United States Seal Company,’ which appeared to be a reference to U.S. Steel Corporation.

The poor fucker is totally senile!

trump talks about the "oranges" (he was trying to say "origins") of the Mueller investigation.

The orange-faced clown with the yellow helmet has totally lost it!

Trump visibly struggled when attempting to use the term "illegal alien" and instead uttered a collection of noises that are difficult to transcribe.

Trump's diet consists of Big Macs, steak, french fries, milkshakes.

Medical science tells us if we want to retain our cognitive capacity into old age we have to eat brain healthy foods like leafy greens, fruits, fatty fish

Joe eats ice cream, peanut butter and jelly, cookies, pop, and pasta...enough said...:)

I know.....he's declined so badly he can't be allowed out in public for fear he might make some sort of gaff.....

Indeed.

They won’t allow Biden to have press conferences…too many inconvenient questions. He has to ask permission from his staff to go to the restroom.

They won’t allow Biden to debate Trump. Trump would eat his lunch.

Perhaps the OP is in severe mental decline.

Joe eats ice cream, peanut butter and jelly, cookies, pop, and pasta...enough said...:)

As between two old guys in mental decline which one would you prefer having the nuclear codes, etc., a gentle incompetent or an angry incompetent?

As between two old guys in mental decline which one would you prefer having the nuclear codes, etc., a gentle incompetent or an angry incompetent?
I think if you're watching the news right now you'll get the answer to that....

Trump is in Severe Mental Decline

And considering where he started, a decline is super bad news.

Revolutionary war troops "took over the airports".

Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."
Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Trump: “I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed. No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?' You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women,
and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump: "You like the F-35? ... you can't see it. You literally can't see it. It's hard to fight a plane you can't see."

Trump: “If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value. And they say the noise causes cancer,”

Trump: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Biden is like a child. He has to ask permission to answer questions.

He can’t talk without gaffes or walk without falling.

He appears to be in a haze…it’s probably the drugs he takes to barely function.

The Special Counsel said Biden is an old man who has a poor memory. The Justice Dept. won’t allow the audio recording to be released. What are they hiding? If he’s not fit to be prosecuted, he’s not fit to be the president.

Any honest assessment of the health and cognitive abilities of these two men would be that Biden is a turnip and Trump is mentally and physically ready to be the president.

Biden is like a child. He has to ask permission to answer questions.

He can’t talk without gaffes or walk without falling.

He appears to be in a haze…it’s probably the drugs he takes to barely function.

The Special Counsel said Biden is an old man who has a poor memory. The Justice Dept. won’t allow the audio recording to be released. What are they hiding? If he’s not fit to be prosecuted, he’s not fit to be the president.

Any honest assessment of the health and cognitive abilities of these two men would be that Biden is a turnip and Trump is mentally and physically ready to be the president.

Any fuckhead who accepts these silly accusations as true...is almost certainly dickhead enough to accept the fiction that Trump actually won the 2020 election.

It's hilarious as the trumptard cult tries to project trump's mental decline onto Biden! It's trump who's obviously losing his shit.

Interesting...but still voting for Trump, because Trump with a 6-inch nail in his skull still has more cognitive function than tater head in his most lucid moments.

Back