Trump is in Severe Mental Decline

Interesting...but still voting for Trump, because Trump with a 6-inch nail in his skull still has more cognitive function than tater head in his most lucid moments.

Trump is an asshole...just like most of his collaborators. He not only has much less cognitive capacity than Joe Biden...he probably has less than a bunch of asparagus stalks.

Interesting...but still voting for Trump, because Trump with a 6-inch nail in his skull still has more cognitive function than tater head in his most lucid moments.

Projection is the trumptard cult's only defense. Biden is sharp as a tack with historic achievements. trump has no record other than chaos.

Joe eats ice cream, peanut butter and jelly, cookies, pop, and pasta...enough said...:)

I bet you have had your share of all these popular foods as well.

As long as you are in good physical health, I see no reason to be cautious about any of those food choices.

Most of those items are on the Keto list of acceptable foods, and they all do have nutritional value in moderation.

Should Trump be loading up on Pasta and sweets with that spare tire he is hauling around? Most certainly NOT!

How can you be so wrong so often? I guess a childish tirade is a great speech for you. Do you get info from a Trump speech? Yeah, a list of people to hate.

I bet you have had your share of all these popular foods as well.

As long as you are in good physical health, I see no reason to be cautious about any of those food choices.

Most of those items are on the Keto list of acceptable foods, and they all do have nutritional value in moderation.

Should Trump be loading up on Pasta and sweets with that spare tire he is hauling around? Most certainly NOT!
OK... :)

TS i saw that video of Trump earlier and do not even post them in here anymore. It is truly a near daily occurrence for him and WORSE than gaff Biden is making.

But the Magats like Damocles do not care and won't watch it. For them there is only one reality and that is the one Fox and magat media feeds to them.

TS i saw that video of Trump earlier and do not even post them in here anymore. It is truly a near daily occurrence for him and WORSE than gaff Biden is making.

But the Magats like Damocles do not care and won't watch it. For them there is only one reality and that is the one Fox and magat media feeds to them.

I did not want Biden to run the first time because I felt his gaffes would hurt him. They are due to a stuttering problem. But when it was Trump he was running against, I felt better. Trump says things in every speech that are crazy and borderline illegal. I figured Biden could beat him. In the days since the first race, Trump has decayed badly in ethics, morals, and politics. He is a dangerous nut.
I think Biden should debate Trump, but the rules should be both get drug tested that day before the speech. There should be a moderator switch to shut off mics when a person interrupts or runs over too long. They both should submit to a physical examination by the same neutral doctor a week before the debaet and the results should be shown before the debate.

I did not want Biden to run the first time because I felt his gaffes would hurt him. They are due to a stuttering problem. But when it was Trump he was running against, I felt better. Trump says things in every speech that are crazy and borderline illegal. I figured Biden could beat him. In the days since the first race, Trump has decayed badly in ethics, morals, and politics. He is a dangerous nut.
I think Biden should debate Trump, but the rules should be both get drug tested that day before the speech. There should be a moderator switch to shut off mics when a person interrupts or runs over too long. They both should submit to a physical examination by the same neutral doctor a week before the debate and the results should be shown before the debate.

No, he doesn't. Even without his decline, Trump is a narcissist and pathological liar.

He lives in a reality of his own making. That isn't lucid. It's completely delusional.

Which man has a limited vocabulary

Which man repeats for years the exact same descriptives constantly

It’s an indication of low mental cognition

Bigly

Facts get in the way of their cultly devotion

Facts hurt

They avoid that pain by keeping their heads submerged in trumps piss bucket

It muffles all those facty noises

Last edited:
Back