Trump is in Severe Mental Decline

TS i saw that video of Trump earlier and do not even post them in here anymore. It is truly a near daily occurrence for him and WORSE than gaff Biden is making.

But the Magats like Damocles do not care and won't watch it. For them there is only one reality and that is the one Fox and magat media feeds to them.
Not unlike the early days of trump's failed tenure in the White House. Every day we posted his lies until we were 35,000 down the road.

By that time, the world knew that he simply cannot tell the truth.

I did not want Biden to run the first time because I felt his gaffes would hurt him. They are due to a stuttering problem. But when it was Trump he was running against, I felt better. Trump says things in every speech that are crazy and borderline illegal. I figured Biden could beat him. In the days since the first race, Trump has decayed badly in ethics, morals, and politics. He is a dangerous nut.
I think Biden should debate Trump, but the rules should be both get drug tested that day before the speech. There should be a moderator switch to shut off mics when a person interrupts or runs over too long. They both should submit to a physical examination by the same neutral doctor a week before the debaet and the results should be shown before the debate.
Biden has nothing to prove in a debate. I don't think he should treat trump like a serious candidate, because he isn't.

trump cannot discuss foreign/domestic policy, because he has no idea about either. He doesn't understand business, the economy, or the fragile balance of worldwide issues.

He's nothing but a reality t.v. carnival barker who once played a millionaire on network television.

No, he doesn't. Even without his decline, Trump is a narcissist and pathological liar.

He lives in a reality of his own making. That isn't lucid. It's completely delusional.
Because his entire life he surrounded himself with yes men/women who didn't dare threaten their employment by disagreeing.

His only critic was his father, who funded every one of trump's failures.

I would love to see Trump and Kennedy on the stage together....that would be a great test....Kennedy is firing on all cylinders.

No body is worried about Trump’s mental health until he declines to Lurch’s level.

By "no body" you mean 'no Magat', as everyone else can see his cognitive issues are FAR worse than Bidens and it is not even close. Biden has no speech with the stream of cognitive glitches that Trumps last couple speeches have.

You magats crow when you are able to find a single Biden gaff, meanwhile Trumps entire speech is littered with his cognitive glitches,.

No body is worried about Trump’s mental health until he declines to Lurch’s level.

LOL, you're just another trumptard trying to cover your embarrassment over the moron you worship as your cult leader.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rambling-rally-speech-raises-questions-1890121

Donald Trump's mention of the "beautiful" Battle of Gettysburg during a campaign rally in Schnecksville, Pennsylvania, on Saturday got the former president some attention on social media, with users wondering what his rambling "rant" was about.

"Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was," Trump said while addressing the crowd in the town and wearing a Make America Great Again hat. "It was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways—it represented such a big portion of the success of this country," he continued.

Trump is in Severe Mental Decline

And considering where he started, a decline is super bad news.

I wholeheartedly agree, I personally don't want someone with severe mental decline handling our nuclear weapons and launch codes?!! It would be my guess, Trump's handlers would be making decisions for him due to his mental decline?!! Can you see Trump in front of the U.N. making an incoherent speech like the one in Pennsylvania?!! The mainstream media should be running with Trump's mental decline?!!

Back