Trump is not a racist

You decided to be a rayciss. That's sad.

You falsely claimed I am. That's sad. What's worse is you hide behind the thread ban because you're not man enough to defend what you claim.

You've decided to be no different than the boys you defend. That's worse than sad.

You falsely claimed I am. That's sad. What's worse is you hide behind the thread ban because you're not man enough to defend what you claim. You've decided to be no different than the boys you defend. That's worse than sad.

So you say. As long as you keep posting rayciss BS, I'll threadban you. Quit doing it, and I'll stop.

Deal?

So you say. As long as you keep posting rayciss BS, I'll threadban you. Quit doing it, and I'll stop.

Deal?

I don't take orders from you, boy and I don't make deals with cowards.

As long as you thread ban me, you keep proving you're exactly what I claim you are, BOY. See how that works, pussy?

Like I said, the deal will be there if you decide to accept it.

Keep it in mind.

Like I said, I don't make deals with your kind.

Do I need to write it down for you to understand? Wait, I did and you're still too stupid to get that you can't be trusted. You've proven that.

Seems you've forgotten I don't make deals with your kind. It's OK if you want to be a coward and hide behind the "I don't like what CFM has to say" excuse. It only proves what I've been saying about you.

Offer's still open. Quit the rayciss posts and I'll allow you to post in my threads.

Offer's still open. Quit the rayciss posts and I'll allow you to post in my threads.

How fucking stupid are you, boy? Maybe if I say it enough times, you'll figure out I don't make deals with pussies like you that hide because someone says something in a way you don't like.

How fucking stupid are you, boy? Maybe if I say it enough times, you'll figure out I don't make deals with pussies like you that hide because someone says something in a way you don't like.

Don't forget, if you are willing to quit rayciss posting, I'll stop threadbanning you.

Don't forget, if you are willing to quit rayciss posting, I'll stop threadbanning you.

If you're willing to stop being a nigger, I'll quit calling you one. Deal? Until then, keep hiding behind the thread ban. It proves every claim I've made about you and then some.

If you're willing to stop being a nigger, I'll quit calling you one. Deal? Until then, keep hiding behind the thread ban. It proves every claim I've made about you and then some.

I forgive you. Stop posting rayciss stuff and I'll allow you to participate in my threads.

hqdefault.jpg

Ok, provide the link. You may find it easiest to research this on this very thread, since this thread already contains everything you are about to post.

He did settle with the Justice Dept.

Trump's Long History of Racism - Rolling Stone

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/trumps-long-history-of-racism-w497876

Aug 15, 2017 - You don't even have to look into Trump's heart to see his racism. You only have to look at all the things he's done and said over the years – from the early Seventies, when he settled with the Justice Department over accusations of housing discrimination, to Monday, when just hours after his speech news ...

Back