Trump is not a racist

Your words tend to add credence to liberals' claims that Trump supporters are rayciss. Just for the record, I disavow your support.

Just for the record, you can't disavow what you don't get.

Are those the same Liberals that will say a term they claim is racist suddenly isn't when certain groups use it?

Just for the record, you can't disavow what you don't get.

Are those the same Liberals that will say a term they claim is racist suddenly isn't when certain groups use it?

You misunderstand.

You defend Trump and you are a rayciss.

Liberals see that that and conclude that "Trump supporters are rayciss".

I'm letting them know that they can't blame Trump or me for what you say.

Hope that was clear enough for you to understand.

You misunderstand.

You defend Trump and you are a rayciss.

Liberals see that that and conclude that "Trump supporters are rayciss".

I'm letting them know that they can't blame Trump or me for what you say.

Hope that was clear enough for you to understand.

I don't blame anyone for what I say. I simply call out the hypocrisy of those that claim I'm racist for using a term then, quite often, say isn't when certain groups use it.

I was clear but won't ask if you understand. It's obvious you don't.

I don't blame anyone for what I say. I simply call out the hypocrisy of those that claim I'm racist for using a term then, quite often, say isn't when certain groups use it.

I was clear but won't ask if you understand. It's obvious you don't.

You use rayciss insults to demean people. If you want to pretend that isn't rayciss, that tells me all I need to know.

You use rayciss insults to demean people. If you want to pretend that isn't rayciss, that tells me all I need to know.

If it's true, it can't be an insult. When the term correctly applies, the person has already demeaned him/herself. Thanks for playing but it's clear you don't understand how things works.

If it's true, it can't be an insult. When the term correctly applies, the person has already demeaned him/herself. Thanks for playing but it's clear you don't understand how things works.

Tell the forum about your collection of college degrees again, will you, rayciss?

Tell the forum about your collection of college degrees again, will you, rayciss?

When you're perfect, boy, address me. Since you're anything but that, I'll take your attempt at diversion as you admitting you don't have the ability to back up your claims about me.

When you're perfect, boy, address me. Since you're anything but that, I'll take your attempt at diversion as you admitting you don't have the ability to back up your claims about me.

My claim is that you are a rayciss. It's backed up by your rayciss slurs on this forum.

I don't think you are helping Trump or conservatism. You certainly don't represent what they stand for.

Read on. Trump is a racist now and has been his whole life. Sad how poorly you read. Trump was sued twice for not renting to minorities. He settled the cases. He spent 5 years on the birtherism bandwagon even suggesting Obama did not go to Harvard. Trump connected Mexican to rape many times. He said Judge Curiel could not judge his case because he has a Latino heritage. Trump refused to admit he was wrong about the Central park Five, even after DNA showed they were innocent.. Wheres your responses? Lets see what you have.

settled for promising never to discriminate......no cash......that is a win for the defendant in a civil rights case......

My claim is that you are a rayciss. It's backed up by your rayciss slurs on this forum.

I don't think you are helping Trump or conservatism. You certainly don't represent what they stand for.

Your claims have zero credibility. That should tell you how valid they are.

Typical righty on this board. Make a statement and offer no proof, just your feelings, which are so important. Truth is anyone paying attention knows Trump is a racist in action ,statements and history. Trump showed his colors many times. Open your eyes rightys, see what you brought to America.

The tax bill will cost me a fortune, believe me. hahahahahha. Trump will make mega millions and his kids will avoid the estate tax. Trump just lies and lies.

Donald was running his fathers company when the lawsuits happened. Can you turn yourself into an ostrich and bury your head in the sand. https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067 The Trumps, named as donald Trump and his father, signed a consent agreement. That essentially says " we didn't do it, but we will not do it again.' It is a common way for the wealthy to not admit it, but pay the consequences as if they did. they did.

Donald was running his fathers company when the lawsuits happened. Can you turn yourself into an ostrich and bury your head in the sand. https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067 The Trumps, named as donald Trump and his father, signed a consent agreement. That essentially says " we didn't do it, but we will not do it again.' It is a common way for the wealthy to not admit it, but pay the consequences as if they did. they did.

uh, noberg.....they didn't have to pay any consequences.....that's how you can tell the government folded.......

Wrongo. They signed an agreement to stop discriminating against any persons in the term conditions or privileges of renting one of their dwellings.. TRump was forced to pay for ads informing minorities that they had equal opportunity to to seek housing. Trump bitched about the cost.

The justice department claimed success saying it was one of the most far reaching wins ever negotiated.

I know how valid they are. You're a rayciss.

It's sad, really, you make some good points, but you ruin your message with rayciss language. It's unnecessary.

I'll decide what is and isn't necessary for me to say. There isn't a damn thing you can do to stop me. If you don't like, tough shit, boy.

Back