Trump is not a racist

Discriminatory housing and business practices based on race are not only illegal but are morally wrong... To put it in terms you may understand, yes it is a bad thing.

I gather from your racism, demonstrated on this board several times, that you don't believe that it is.

Discriminatory housing and business practices based on race are not only illegal but are morally wrong... To put it in terms you may understand, yes it is a bad thing.

I gather from your racism, demonstrated on this board several times, that you don't believe that it is.

I think it's the lesser of two evils but that's not what I asked. Is it wrong when minorities are adversely effected by policy? Simple question fuckly.

Yes. That's why I asked the question I asked. So do you have an answer?

Is that some kind of joke? Is discrimination a bad thing?

After seeing your nigger comments on other threads, in your mind, probably not. But the rest of civilized society has figured out that it is not the way to conduct ourselves. Thus, the penalties associated with it.

Is that some kind of joke? Is discrimination a bad thing?

After seeing your nigger comments on other threads, in your mind, probably not. But the rest of civilized society has figured out that it is not the way to conduct ourselves. Thus, the penalties associated with it.

Not a joke at all, and I didn't snipe you either. I asked you for two days to call me out like you said you would and you didn't...chickenhead. Now, a very simple question: Is anything which adversely effects minorities wrong?

Not a joke at all, and I didn't snipe you either. I asked you for two days to call me out like you said you would and you didn't...chickenhead. Now, a very simple question: Is anything which adversely effects minorities wrong?

I already made the challenge, cunt. You just never responded. Ran away like the pussified prepuce that you are.

You ask a stupid fucking question, asswipe. Let's do this. I advocate we shove a white hot rod up the ass of every fucktard that has a forum name starting with "G". They are in the minority, no? We can start there. How does that suit you, cunt?

What's the deal with him? I am too new to know anything about him. His posts are kinda weird.

This is a representation of him:

6acddfa7-b633-4c34-907d-e525931ed19e.jpg

:facepalm:

You think Guille is Cultsmasher?
That would explain a lot, but I would have expected more overt racism from him.
If you are correct, Damo should soon ban him...again...

Where in the hell, did you see me say anything about Guille being Cultsmasher and having a new moniker?
You're right, it does explain a lot.
It explains why you're such a fucking dumbass. :D

:evilnod:

Where in the hell, did you see me say anything about Guille being Cultsmasher and having a new moniker?
You're right, it does explain a lot.
It explains why you're such a fucking dumbass.

:evilnod

Who the fuck were you talking about then. asshole.
Guille was the only racist on the page.

Did I say, on this page?

You certainly live up to your name, asshole ... USFREEDUMB
Don't you agree that Guille is a scum sucking racist though.
Just today he called a fellow member the N word.
Pretty disgusting huh?
If you don't respond I will understand that you agree with the swine.

You certainly live up to your name, asshole ... USFREEDUMB
Don't you agree that Guille is a scum sucking racist though.
Just today he called a fellow member the N word.
Pretty disgusting huh?
If you don't respond I will understand that you agree with the swine.

Any topic that Buckly posts -----> :bdh: <----- Buckly

I think it's the lesser of two evils but that's not what I asked. Is it wrong when minorities are adversely effected by policy? Simple question fuckly.

yes and that is why they rarely EVER vote republican

you seem to think they cant decide for themselves what is bad for them huh racist

Back