Trump is not a racist

You are not a lawyer. If you were you would know that companies make settlements like that all the time. They will do what the court asks as long as the public does not know what they did. Corporations do that every day.. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/25/b...or-deny-settlements-draw-judges-scrutiny.html

Speculation. Not even an accusation, allegation, or dismissed case. The link you provided with this speculation does not prove your speculation.

How about a link to some evidence that Trump is a racist?

Checkmate

Lol, Nerdberg should pick an arbitrary post number too. It would be a lot easier to post the same arbitrary post number for every argument than it would be to spin the big lefty wheel of fortune every time to see what to post instead of an answer.

Lol, Nerdberg should pick an arbitrary post number too. It would be a lot easier to post the same arbitrary post number for every argument than it would be to spin the big lefty wheel of fortune every time to see what to post instead of an answer.

38, punk. Specific, not arbitrary.

Read the answer. If you can’t, just say so.

38, punk. Specific, not arbitrary.

Read the answer. If you can’t, just say so.

If nerdburger tries this same evasion tactic, he should use a higher number than yours, since you were first to do this lazy evasion tactic. He should pick a number in th 40's.

The ad proves Trump is a racist. It did then and it still does today.

Only in the world you've made for yourself.

C2KwxX0XEAE6GvR.jpg

You are not a lawyer.

uh......guess what........and as I have already stated in this thread I had a case like this in the last year.......my client accepted an identical settlement, except she had to pay $1000.......I guess that was a bigger case than the "biggest discrimination case in history".....shucks five, six years ago there was a case settled for $50k because a landlord refused to rent a one bedroom apartment to a woman with two kids......

Man, I love that ignore feature! It can provide one page of

This message is hidden because that shitstain is on your ignore list

rather than 5 pages of feces.

Man, I love that ignore feature! It can provide one page of

This message is hidden because that shitstain is on your ignore list

rather than 5 pages of feces.

I would be honored if I ever made your ignore list. Is there anything I can do to make your list?

uh......guess what........and as I have already stated in this thread I had a case like this in the last year.......my client accepted an identical settlement, except she had to pay $1000.......I guess that was a bigger case than the "biggest discrimination case in history".....shucks five, six years ago there was a case settled for $50k because a landlord refused to rent a one bedroom apartment to a woman with two kids......

So. I did not say biggest. The news of the time did. However the settlements generally include that the perp, like Trump, do not have to admit guilt. That is standard for corporations. They have to accept the penalties of the court though. And that is what happened in 1973. This is standard procedure for banks. They pay huge fines and do not have to admit guilt. That is worth it for the help it gives to business.

So instead of responding to all the times that puss boy was accused of, and adjudicated to be guilty of racism, you would rather just spam a bullshit meme. What a trumpchump move.

It's all the tacit racist has.
Trump's racist history is, and always has been, well understood

Back