Trump just proposed ‘one of the most deranged policies’ all of time

The lack of effort and lack of respect for the community is certainly something to notice.
did you notice deez nuts?
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

okay I bit the bullet and tracked down Port Tack's complaint.......Trump floated the idea of eliminating income taxes for everyone and replacing it with tariffs on all imported goods......since this would result in the end of things like an earned income credit and an income tax free environment for half the country that we currently have, the folks that currently don't pay their fair share object........

okay I bit the bullet and tracked down Port Tack's complaint.......Trump floated the idea of eliminating income taxes for everyone and replacing it with tariffs on all imported goods......since this would result in the end of things like an earned income credit and an income tax free environment for half the country that we currently have, the folks that currently don't pay their fair share object........
yes.

bingo.

this is how we used to fund government before the INTERNAL revenue service.

internal meant NOT tariffs.

This is amazingly good news.

That's why he didn't want to actually post it; it's such a good idea.

trump's a genius.

It basically means it would be a major windfall for the top 0.1% and cost the regular American about another $5000 per year. It would also cause inflation to skyrocket. When it comes to economics Trump is nothing short of a fucking moron.

what's the proposal dipshit?

you stepped all over the lead and then pissed your pants here.
Eliminate the income tax and replace it with tariffs. I am sure the concept is tough for you to follow. Look at what you buy. Note where it comes from. Everything would cost a lot more. That would accelerate inflation beyond any we have experienced. It is really stupid. I suppose you will like it.

The folks who don't pay their fair share are the ones who would be paying less than what they are paying now you idiot.

Eliminate the income tax and replace it with tariffs. I am sure the concept is tough for you to follow. Look at what you buy. Note where it comes from. Everything would cost a lot more. That would accelerate inflation beyond any we have experienced. It is really stupid. I suppose you will like it.
right.

it's actually an excellent idea.

you don't pay the tariff if you buy domestically produced goods. this will revitalize the entire real economy, not just the inflated assets of the bubble crafter huckster class.

right.

it's actually an excellent idea.

you don't pay the tariff if you buy domestically produced goods. this will revitalize the entire real economy, not just the inflated assets of the bubble crafter huckster class.
It is estimated that the tariff would have to be 133 percent. I cannot say anything about what you think is a good idea without laughing at the stupidity.
The owners moved the production abroad over the last few decades. We do not have the manufacturing base anymore. Those Chinese companies are making the top 1 percent very rich.

It is estimated that the tariff would have to be 133 percent. I cannot say anything about what you think is a good idea without laughing at the stupidity.
The owners moved the production abroad over the last few decades. We do not have the manufacturing base anymore. Those Chinese companies are making the top 1 percent very rich.
domestic alternatives will be popping up right away, I figure.
:truestory:

your thinking is so limited and retarded.
:tardthoughts:

Back