Trump lashes out at Harris and falsely claims no one was killed on January 6

The orange square is where she was shot. She was shot while attempting to bash open the main door to Hall of the House of Representatives with her head. Needless to say, she was very high on drugs to be doing such a thing.

I am trying to figure out where you got the wrong idea that she was shot off to the side where you claim. Maybe she got first aid there, and died there?
Bullshit. She was by a stairwell and Byrd's position was in H212. Show me how Byrd could come from a side room to shoot her.

There's the hallway behind Byrd when he emerges from H212 and shoots Babbitt who is to the right of the picture.

5ff938fe0da6381b3307befe_o_U_v2.jpg

This one shows Babbitt climbing through the window into the hallway.

bc51880d233fc4abdf8a586251a4acfa

This is a shot of the stairwell behind Babbitt in the above picture it'd be in the lower right hand corner

A-screen-grab-from-a-video-posted-to-TheResistance.Video_.-Police-officers-arrived-on-the-scene-just-moments-before-Babbit-was-shot.jpg

So you are totally WRONG!

Bullshit. She was by a stairwell and Byrd's position was in H212. Show me how Byrd could come from a side room to shoot her.

There's the hallway behind Byrd when he emerges from H212 and shoots Babbitt who is to the right of the picture.

So you are totally WRONG!
Why was Babbitt in the building?

I can tell you. She broke into the building illegally and had no right to be there. See how easy it is to state facts?!
Oh, so you read minds do you? Also, that isn't a reason, but her actions. B&E a building doesn't address motive. You asked for motive.

Every now and then, a crazy person tries to storm the White House. It is sad when it happens, because usually they are killed. Remember she got far more warnings than the people who try to storm the White House. She kept trying to batter open the door with her head and kill our government leaders. Had it been a more controlled situation, they could have just arrested her, but it was not.

As Republicans say they are OK with gunning down black children for knocking on a front door, or trying to run away from a gun toting lunatic, it should be remembered that Babbit had every chance back off.

So four of the attackers died, three directly from drug use, and the fourth with large amounts of drugs in her system. Why was there so much drug use among the attackers?

This is a serious question. We are looking at drug death numbers per capita more than 100 times worse than Woodstock. We are talking about nearly a thousand times worse. It is hard to find such a drugged out event in history.

Back