Trump lies about his assets

Below is the claim made in the filing that the property was "Unrestricted" for development which unlocks massive speculative value.

82qq27.jpg

When Trump filed to dispute the Tax Assessment that the value of $18M-26MM was TOO HIGH, his reasoning was that because he had FOREVER CONTRACTED AWAY ALL REDEVELOPMENT OPTIONS that any future buyer was locked in to, therefore the property was worth LESS than the Tax Assessed value of $18MM-26.

Trump : it is worth LESS than $18MM Tax Assessed value because i CONTRACTED AWAY any future rights of REDEVELOPMENT RIGHTS which is where all the speculative value lies. I should get a reduction in value to pay less tax.

Also Trump : It is worth MORE than $1B based on the speculative value of the land as the buyer has UNRESTRICTED REDEVELOPMENT RIGHTS.

Derps : We see no fraud there.

Doesn't change that the loans were paid back in full on time. Where's the victim? Who lost money as a result of this? Without a victim and a loss you can't win a civil fraud case.

Even your article from the radical Leftist magazine Mother Jones admits it.

The Deutsche Bank exec, Nicholas Haigh, was testifying in Manhattan as part of New York Attorney General Letitia James’ $250 million civil fraud lawsuit against Trump. Going over internal documents in court with Haigh, James’ attorneys showed that the bankers didn’t really believe all of Trump’s claims about his wealth. They estimated that Trump was significantly less wealthy than he claimed, but they were still convinced that he had more money than he really did.

They weren't defrauded because Trump paid the loans off in full.

When Trump’s attorneys had an opportunity to cross-examine Haigh, they once again didn’t attempt to discredit either Haigh or the documents. Instead, they wheedled out of him an admission that Deutsche Bank had not lost money lending to Trump—even if Trump had deceived the bank when he asked for the loans.

Oh my.

You still are repeating that stupid derp right wing failed talking point that Fraud is not committed upon the filing of fraudulent docs and that any firm can open in NYS and say 'We can get any current bankrupt person bank loans at Prime by filing in paper work that you are not bankrupt and it is legal as long as you do not default'.

God Terry you are one of the most painfully stupid people and gullible to right wing talking points, people on this forum.

Yup you got TDS bad.

As i have stated prior you think that on this political forum, in the lead up to an election there should be no discussions on Trump and even in Trump threads you will ALWAYS show up to cry wanting people to leave Trump alone.

QPeeee, I love your anti-Trump threads. It points out the fact you are the poster boy for TDS Derp, Derp, Derp.

QPeeee, I love your anti-Trump threads. It points out the fact you are the poster boy for TDS Derp, Derp, Derp.

LEAVE TRUMP ALONE.

FLOL Lionfish, never change. We can predict your tears with certainty whenever Trump is mentioned during this election run up.

Part of the finding against Trump Org in the conviction is for committed Insurance Fraud by getting insurance coverage that way over valued the properties.

82qsoi.jpg

More areas of NYS law that Trump is cited as violating.

82qw3m.jpg

82qwlk.jpg

82qwd1.jpg

82qwt5.jpg

Please note, none of the laws state 'but it is ok to do the above as long as the money is all paid back' as right wing derp media and Terry and trying to spread.

Last edited:
From the court records...

The lead accountant Donald Bender when presented with appraisals on some of Trumps properties that the Trump org b ut never turned over to Mazers said to the court...s

82qxkn.jpg

Donald Trump grossly inflated his assets, says Attorney General Letitia James, and now the full transcript in that civil fraud case is being revealed to the public.

In nearly 500 pages, and on tape, Trump is probed about his properties and business and whether or not he has lied about all of it on official documents.

Taken April 13, 2023, Trump explained that he was far too busy being president to handle his personal businesses. Under oath, the former president claimed to have saved millions of lives, indeed the whole world, from nuclear war. What's worse, he claimed, it still might happen.

"I considered this the most important job in the world, saving millions of lives. I think you would have nuclear holocaust (sic), if I didn't deal with North Korea. I think you would have a nuclear war, if I weren't elected. And I think you might have a nuclear war now, if you want to know the truth," Trump claimed in the now-public deposition

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-deposition-letitia-james/

Trumppers will believe anything that fits the party line. They develop a belief then select facts to support it.

About once an hour QPeee has his TDS flare-up. Strange, they seem to alternate with that of Mr. Tiny Penis.
Derp, Derp, Derp.

Part of the finding against Trump Org in the conviction is for committed Insurance Fraud by getting insurance coverage that way over valued the properties.

82qsoi.jpg

That relates to filing false insurance claims. Did Trump file insurance claims for losses against the property. What? He didn't?

That relates to filing false insurance claims. Did Trump file insurance claims for losses against the property. What? He didn't?

Yes he did. These are all coming out the fully released court doc's as screen shots.

Bank and Insurance fraud both.

BEcause if you file to a Bank your properties are worth $X the bank will often demand proof of Insurance on that property and the value must match, so the bank knows they are covered.

About once an hour QPeee has his TDS flare-up. Strange, they seem to alternate with that of Mr. Tiny Penis.
Derp, Derp, Derp.

And about once an hour your TDS demands you defend Trump and cry for us to LEAVE TRUMP ALONE, when you are taking a break from your many times an hour Biden posts.

Not when you pretend that his overstating his assets didn't hurt anyone. Banks lost millions.

He didn't. Banks lost TRILLIONS because of their own fault, not Trump. I guess you are going to blame the entire 2007-2008 crash and economic depression on Trump now, aren't ya?

You also have no clue about real estate development. Only six failures from all the projects that Trump has done is NOT BAD AT ALL!

He didn't. Banks lost TRILLIONS because of their own fault, not Trump. I guess you are going to blame the entire 2007-2008 crash and economic depression on Trump now, aren't ya?

You also have no clue about real estate development. Only six failures from all the projects that Trump has done is NOT BAD AT ALL!

Once again you have said that banks never lost any money while lending to trump, which of course is a complete lie.

Trump gave these banks fraudulent financial statements to support his loans. Had they been accurate, as they should have been, many of these loans would not have been made.

Back