Trump made up the story about helicopter crash with Willy Brown.

Jarod

Contributor
I know you do not care about Trump being delusional, but if Biden had done this the media would be freaking.

Willie Brown says he has never been in a helicopter with Trump or had a hard landing in a helicopter.

Trump was in a helicopter with Gavin Newsome, but never a hard landing.

I know you do not care about Trump being delusional, but if Biden had done this the media would be freaking.

Willie Brown says he has never been in a helicopter with Trump or had a hard landing in a helicopter.

Did he claim that it happened at one of the airports taken from the British by the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War?

😂

Senile old man is having delusions

tenor.gif

Did he claim that it happened at one of the airports taken from the British by the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War?

😂
It Was an electric helicopter and there were land sharks waiting.

"cheap fakes"

to claim the media wouldn't try to cover for Biden is hiarious.

So, maybe you have some insight. Why does the media let it go?

If Harris or Walz made something like that up, they would be talking about it for weeks.
I think Trump gets a pass that other politicians do not.

I get the sense that Trump is good business for the media, so he gets treated differently

NYTimes has it on the front page this morning. The difference from Walz is that one long ago verbal slip is all they've got so we are going to hear about it from now till the end of time. With Trump the misstatements have a short news shelf life since he gives us a new one every day.
I guess so, his lies and delusion are baked in. They only care if a Democrat lies or is delusional.

He didnt, but yes, why does the media give Trump a pass on draft dodging and Willy Brown hating VP Harris?
yeah - the video of Elmer Fudd lying about going to war is just another cheap fake

just like how Biden being a dementia patient was cheap fakes

you shit stains can only lie. so pathetic

I do not understand why there are not a thousand articles about trumps delusional disorder and mental stability. To make up such a story is insane and clearly not the mind of a person able to be president of the United States.

I do not understand why there are not a thousand articles about trumps delusional disorder and mental stability. To make up such a story is insane and clearly not the mind of a person able to be president of the United States.
I listened to the whole hour. He is not well. The fixation on crowd size is bizarre. He makes up things out of whole cloth. He has no grasp about even a single policy. He has delusions of grandeur. I am absolutely befuddled how anyone can think he is a leader.

Back