Trump made up the story about helicopter crash with Willy Brown.

When Biden said something about his uncle and cannibals it was everywhere.

Not an attack on his opponent, merely a long dead uncle.
When some secretary made up stories and documents the media ran with it on GWB. Next...

Again, which media is ignoring this? It seems like we're talking about it so my best guess is none of them did. Maybe FOX did, then you can feel better.

I know you do not care about Trump being delusional, but if Biden had done this the media would be freaking.

Willie Brown says he has never been in a helicopter with Trump or had a hard landing in a helicopter.

Trump was in a helicopter with Gavin Newsome, but never a hard landing.
Not Gavin, BTW, Jerry Brown. He was in a helicopter with Jerry Brown. This is a story from before Gavin time...

I also see stories on this particular thing on CNN, BBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, Salon.com, Huffpost, US News & World Report...

That's just typing in 'Trump Helicopter Hard Landing' (without the 's) in Google.

Nobody is ignoring this story in the real world, this media pass is only in your imagination, Jarod.

Hmmm

Walz---I carried a gun IN WAR..no he didn't

Trump--I was on helicopter with Willie ..no he wasn't

One statement spits on the grave of every American that was killed while carrying a gun in war
Weird

So how does Trump saying his 1/6 crowd was bigger than MLK’s I have a dream speech? Does that mean Trump spots on all Black Americans, living or dead. And we won’t even go into call those that served our country suckers

He has no grasp about even a single policy.

This is key. It's been abundantly clear to anyone who isn't lost in a MAGA hat that Trump couldn't care less about policy or governance or even the Constitution. He knows NOTHING about ANY of it and further he doesn't care that he doesn't know anything about any of it.

That's not why he's in the race.

He's interested in ONE THING and ONE THING only: All Eyez on Trump. That's it. It is literally the only thing he is interested in.

Why ANYONE with a functioning brain would think he would be a good POTUS is beyond me.

When some secretary made up stories and documents the media ran with it on GWB. Next...

Again, which media is ignoring this? It seems like we're talking about it so my best guess is none of them did. Maybe FOX did, then you can feel better.
Some articles came out after I posted this thread... Fox is ignoring it. They are not obsessing about it like they did Walz's retirement from the arms after 25 years.

I also see stories on this particular thing on CNN, BBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, Salon.com, Huffpost, US News & World Report...

That's just typing in 'Trump Helicopter Hard Landing' (without the 's) in Google.

Nobody is ignoring this story in the real world, this media pass is only in your imagination, Jarod.
THat is all the media MAGA does not read. That is the "mainstream media" they call liars.

Weird

So how does Trump saying his 1/6 crowd was bigger than MLK’s I have a dream speech? Does that mean Trump spots on all Black Americans, living or dead. And we won’t even go into call those that served our country suckers
This is my point, the helicopter was not the only whopper from yesterday. The guy is delusional. Unfit.

It is not that the MLK crowd was smaller or not, but why Trump felt the need to make that comparison. What is wrong with him? it seems he has no problem comparing himself to MLK , or Lincoln. or any other big American in history. Trump has many mental and emotional problems.

It is not that the MLK crowd was smaller or not, but why Trump felt the need to make that comparison. What is wrong with him? it seems he has no problem comparing himself to MLK , or Lincoln. or any other big American in history. Trump has many mental and emotional problems.
He sees himself as a King or a Lincoln, he is desperate for that to be real. His mind is very simple... Kamala is black, so he wants to be bigger than King.

There were tuns of lies and crazy things said in that press conference, but the story is... Trump seems to have lost any connection to reality.

One has to wonder why the media even showed up to this stunt?

Because it sells. They haven't learned from '16.
They were a prop, basically so he could present himself as he is desperate for people to see him.

Back