Trump made up the story about helicopter crash with Willy Brown.

I think by and large they are but Trump supporters claim it’s fake news. Harris should be able to prosecute this case better than Biden. You could not hear any of the questions being asked so I’m not sure how tough the questions were.
My complaint too, but I only listened for a few minutes. I don't believe trump answered any of the questions. I opted to watch US men's basketball.

My complaint too, but I only listened for a few minutes. I don't believe trump answered any of the questions. I opted to watch US men's basketball.
I'm not sure when his press conference was, but I watched the whole game, and then listened to his rambling incoherent presser. And that game shows why Steph Curry is a top five clutch player EVER. That was the old guys willing their team to a win. I was certain they were going to lose that game at the start of the 4th. Amazing. France IS going to be a tough out.

Ultimately, he didn't answer what was asked, he just riffed. Like a complete idiot.

He sees himself as a King or a Lincoln, he is desperate for that to be real. His mind is very simple... Kamala is black, so he wants to be bigger than King.

There were tuns of lies and crazy things said in that press conference, but the story is... Trump seems to have lost any connection to reality.
YES Trump wants to be Americas first KING / Dictator and he is following the 2025 projects lead to try and get there.
MAGAS are so stupid they don't even realize he has already said he wants to take Americans Constitutional rights away.
he has said take their guns away , we will deal with the due process thing later, well who says when later is? Trump?
and isn't later like tomorrow it never comes.
He has also said he wants to shut down all left leaning MSM news outlets .
these two things alone take Two Constitutional rights away from American people and who knows how many more he will go after.
and as I have asked the right MAGAS what happens when Trump is done taking left leaning peoples Constitutional rights away and he starts to come after theirs?
I have got no answer yet.
and I have said be careful what you wish for once you get it and it turns on you and BITES YOU in the ass it is TOO late to go back.
and just to remind them TRUMP has said he doesn't give a shit about you MAGAS he only wants your vote and your money.
Take the hint you stupid MAGAS He is only out for Trump and doesn't care who he has to walk on to get what he wants
Have a nice day

stories about helicopter rides enrage demmycrats.......raped and murdered 12 year olds do not.........sad fucking world we live in......

I think Trump gets a pass that other politicians do not.

I get the sense that Trump is good business for the media, so he gets treated differently
The press has always treated Women differently than men. It's a double standard.

There was not one Press agent yesterday that even tried to question Trump on any of his lies. They asked him questions, that he made sure no one could even hear, but just changed the subject and told lies about completely different topics than what he was even asked, instead of answering their questions.

That was not a press conference PEOPLE! That was just another one of Trump's Medicine Shows where he tried to get his ass-kissers and convenient IDIOTS to buy his PURPLE KOOL-AID lanced with poison!

Trump would not have done this on purpose....he got confused.....this gets a 1 out of 10 on my outrage scale.

Hmmm

Walz---I carried a gun IN WAR..no he didn't

Trump--I was on helicopter with Willie ..no he wasn't

One statement spits on the grave of every American that was killed while carrying a gun in war
Still a lie, no matter how many times you say it.

I'm not sure when his press conference was, but I watched the whole game, and then listened to his rambling incoherent presser. And that game shows why Steph Curry is a top five clutch player EVER. That was the old guys willing their team to a win. I was certain they were going to lose that game at the start of the 4th. Amazing. France IS going to be a tough out.

Ultimately, he didn't answer what was asked, he just riffed. Like a complete idiot.
I came in with a couple of minutes left in the 3rd. U.S was tossing up bricks, and playing no defense. I saw the lead shrink, and then go back up to 15.

Agree with your assessment of the 4th. Tough D coupled with better shot selection. I don't know what those refs were watching, but it wasn't the same game that I was. I watched a Serbian player stop his dribble, take a step, and then drive to the basket. Right in front of the ref.

I guess any contact...real or perceived...is a foul in the Olympics?

I came in with a couple of minutes left in the 3rd. U.S was tossing up bricks, and playing no defense. I saw the lead shrink, and then go back up to 15.

Agree with your assessment of the 4th. Tough D coupled with better shot selection. I don't know what those refs were watching, but it wasn't the same game that I was. I watched a Serbian player stop his dribble, take a step, and then drive to the basket. Right in front of the ref.

I guess any contact...real or perceived...is a foul in the Olympics?
I feel like I saw a lot of carrying that isn’t called and the foul calls seem inconsistent but that one? I saw it too. He literally picked up his dribble and the drive. It was obvious. Enough that I knew exactly what play you were talking about.

I feel like I saw a lot of carrying that isn’t called and the foul calls seem inconsistent but that one? I saw it too. He literally picked up his dribble and the drive. It was obvious. Enough that I knew exactly what play you were talking about.
LOL. It was so bad that one play stood out to you and me.
That was shortly after I turned on the game. I didn't know if the Olympics had different rules?

But you don't have any video or transcript. I linked an article totally debunking your lie.
Harris campaign admitted nothing of the sort.

Tim Walz ‘misspoke’ when he discussed using weapons ‘in war,’ campaign says​

The statement from the Harris campaign follows criticism of Walz's military record by vice presidential candidate Sen. JD Vance and other Republicans.

They admit he said it

Tim Walz ‘misspoke’ when he discussed using weapons ‘in war,’ campaign says​

The statement from the Harris campaign follows criticism of Walz's military record by vice presidential candidate Sen. JD Vance and other Republicans.

They admit he said it
2018? Really? That's what you are going on about?

Did he say it on the campaign trail?
As Vance claimed?

Odd that there are pictures of him carrying his weapon while he was deployed to Europe.

Last edited:
I listened to the whole hour. He is not well. The fixation on crowd size is bizarre. He makes up things out of whole cloth. He has no grasp about even a single policy. He has delusions of grandeur. I am absolutely befuddled how anyone can think he is a leader.
It is astonishing, isn't it! Anyone still supporting Trump is either nuts...or determined to turn our country into a dictatorship. Trump is mentally ill...BIG TIME. And so are the people still supporting him (who are not billionaires looking to become the first trillionaire.)

I know you do not care about Trump being delusional, but if Biden had done this the media would be freaking.

Willie Brown says he has never been in a helicopter with Trump or had a hard landing in a helicopter.

Trump was in a helicopter with Gavin Newsome, but never a hard landing.
He can say virtually anything and his cult members will buy it. Any facts to the contrary are all "fake news."

I agree, and its clear cult behavior and an illustration of the mental health crisis in this country, but why is the media not all over it?
Because we have two opposing media in this country -- the real one which the Reichwing falsely labels as "fake news," and the RW sewer. MAGATs will never see lies like this debunked on Fox, OANN, Breitbart, etc. If reported at all, it's reported as the truth.

Back