Trump made up the story about helicopter crash with Willy Brown.

I listened to the whole hour. He is not well. The fixation on crowd size is bizarre. He makes up things out of whole cloth. He has no grasp about even a single policy. He has delusions of grandeur. I am absolutely befuddled how anyone can think he is a leader.
I agree, and its clear cult behavior and an illustration of the mental health crisis in this country, but why is the media not all over it?

I agree, and its clear cult behavior and an illustration of the mental health crisis in this country, but why is the media not all over it?
I think by and large they are but Trump supporters claim it’s fake news. Harris should be able to prosecute this case better than Biden. You could not hear any of the questions being asked so I’m not sure how tough the questions were.

NYTimes has it on the front page this morning. The difference from Walz is that one long ago verbal slip is all they've got so we are going to hear about it from now till the end of time. With Trump the misstatements have a short news shelf life since he gives us a new one every day.
Walz's lie is what he used to start his political ambitions.

I listened to the whole hour. He is not well. The fixation on crowd size is bizarre. He makes up things out of whole cloth. He has no grasp about even a single policy. He has delusions of grandeur. I am absolutely befuddled how anyone can think he is a leader.
He answered 40 questions from a hostile media for more than an hour.

Heels Up Harris has not had a news conference for 20 days. She spoke for 1 minute at the airport,

He answered 40 questions from a hostile media for more than an hour.

Heels Up Harris has not had a news conference for 20 days. She spoke for 1 minute at the airport,
1) He didn't answer the questions, he just spoke about the topic of the questions.
2) He made up so much stuff it was incredible.

Any patient from the mental hospital can do that.

He speaks to a disaffected and poorly educated demographic. They are so thirsty they happily drink the kool aid. Angry people need a scapegoat and Trump serves that goat on a silver platter. Cult behavior.
projection

poor people think the democrats will help them out of poverty - but evidence proves the opposite

progressives fuck up everything they touch.

sadly, libtards are too dumb to realize they have become surfs as they live under extremely heavy taxation from inflation. poor people pay dearly - they are just too dumb to know - and so dumb they think rich well connected politicians will someday help them

He speaks to a disaffected and poorly educated demographic. They are so thirsty they happily drink the kool aid. Angry people need a scapegoat and Trump serves that goat on a silver platter. Cult behavior.
Its just shocking to me that such a big percentage of our culture and society is that ill.

So, maybe you have some insight. Why does the media let it go?

If Harris or Walz made something like that up, they would be talking about it for weeks.
Which media "let it go"? I would expect it, if he were leftist, from the media that covered up Biden's dementia addled ramblings for years. That same media published literally made up stories about GWB for instance, I would expect them to salivate over this, to chew on it like it was addicting. Show me on the doll where the "bad media" ignored something you wanted them to report.

3bupuo.jpg

Which media "let it go"? I would expect it, if he were leftist, from the media that covered up Biden's dementia addled ramblings for years. That same media published literally made up stories about GWB for instance, I would expect them to salivate over this, to chew on it like it was addicting. Show me on the doll where the "bad media" ignored something you wanted them to report.

3bupuo.jpg
When Biden said something about his uncle and cannibals it was everywhere.

Not an attack on his opponent, merely a long dead uncle.

I know you do not care about Trump being delusional, but if Biden had done this the media would be freaking.

Willie Brown says he has never been in a helicopter with Trump or had a hard landing in a helicopter.

Trump was in a helicopter with Gavin Newsome, but never a hard landing.
Shocking, Trump lied

That is why the supposed press conference was a bust, they ask him a question and then he just rattled off lies in response, often rambling far from the actual question, anyone can do that

Shocking, Trump lied

That is why the supposed press conference was a bust, they ask him a question and then he just rattled off lies in response, often rambling far from the actual question, anyone can do that
Somehow it excites his followers.

Hmmm

Walz---I carried a gun IN WAR..no he didn't

Trump--I was on helicopter with Willie ..no he wasn't

One statement spits on the grave of every American that was killed while carrying a gun in war

I know you do not care about Trump being delusional, but if Biden had done this the media would be freaking.

Willie Brown says he has never been in a helicopter with Trump or had a hard landing in a helicopter.

Trump was in a helicopter with Gavin Newsome, but never a hard landing.
You mean like the one biden made up about the truck driver, who accidentally killed his first wife, being drunk?

Or the one he made up about being arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in prison?

Or maybe the one he made up about graduating near the top of his law school class?

Or giving his uncle medals? Or his son dying in Iraq?

Like that?

You mean like the one biden made up about the truck driver, who accidentally killed his first wife, being drunk?

Or the one he made up about being arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in prison?

Or maybe the one he made up about graduating near the top of his law school class?

Or giving his uncle medals? Or his son dying in Iraq?

Like that?
You see, those are really off, but Biden is not running. Those things got tuns of coverage. Those were not lies about his opponent.

Back