Trump made up the story about helicopter crash with Willy Brown.

It is not that the MLK crowd was smaller or not, but why Trump felt the need to make that comparison. What is wrong with him? it seems he has no problem comparing himself to MLK , or Lincoln. or any other big American in history. Trump has many mental and emotional problems.
He's even compared himself to Nelson Mandela. Something about how if he goes to prison for his many crimes, it'll be just like Mandela going to prison for speaking out against apartheid. :rolleyes:

2018? Really? That's what you are going on about?

Did he say it on the campaign trail?
As Vance claimed?

Odd that there are pictures of him carrying his weapon while he was deployed to Europe.
So now its ..yes he said it but not in the last month

What war was going on IN ITALY ?

Someone that was deployed to Japan in 2005 would have been carrying a weapon IN WAR...LOL

And if what he said in 2018 is means nothing, why did Harris release the video of him saying it

This was released on Aug 6 by Harris...and YES released while on the the campaign trail

Last edited:
It is astonishing, isn't it! Anyone still supporting Trump is either nuts...or determined to turn our country into a dictatorship. Trump is mentally ill...BIG TIME. And so are the people still supporting him (who are not billionaires looking to become the first trillionaire.)
Conditions were ripe for the rise of someone like Trump. The Republican Party has been dog whistling since 1968, and people of color have become the scapegoat for the effects of the wage/wealth gap. If you haven’t seen it, watch the speech towards the end nd of ‘An American President’ because it describes perfectly what is happening right now. Sorkin nailed it. People have been given permission to hate. Those that chose it and continue to push it are dead to me. A cult is a choice at the end of the day.

I know you do not care about Trump being delusional, but if Biden had done this the media would be freaking.

Willie Brown says he has never been in a helicopter with Trump or had a hard landing in a helicopter.

Trump was in a helicopter with Gavin Newsome, but never a hard landing.
we want him for his Trade policies.

what's Kamala going to do for working people?

Someone that was deployed to Japan in 2005 would have been carrying a weapon IN WAR...LOL

And if what he said in 2018 is means nothing, why did Harris release the video of him saying it

This was released on Aug 6 by Harris...and YES released while on the the campaign trail

We don’t care and neither will America. It’s a petty, stupid line of attack and smacks of desperation just like everything you post. DeSantis was JAG but pretended he was a top gun pilot. Vance was in public affairs. Big fucking deal. Service is service and attacking that given the guy YOU support is beyond hypocrisy. But keep pushing your stupidity. The only people that fall for it are your fellow cult members.

Conditions were ripe for the rise of someone like Trump. The Republican Party has been dog whistling since 1968, and people of color have become the scapegoat for the effects of the wage/wealth gap. If you haven’t seen it, watch the speech towards the end nd of ‘An American President’ because it describes perfectly what is happening right now. Sorkin nailed it. People have been given permission to hate. Those that chose it and continue to push it are dead to me. A cult is a choice at the end of the day.
Yup, I remember that speech, it wasn’t hard to see this coming.

We don’t care and neither will America. It’s a petty, stupid line of attack and smacks of desperation just like everything you post. DeSantis was JAG but pretended he was a top gun pilot. Vance was in public affairs. Big fucking deal. Service is service and attacking that given the guy YOU support is beyond hypocrisy. But keep pushing your stupidity. The only people that fall for it are your fellow cult members.
Did the left attack W Bush service

Yes or No

Correct. If you have served...you have served.

Some of these people have not even served...and are still comfortable trashing those who have.

Petty and stupid pretty much cover it.

Correct. If you have served...you have served.

Some of these people have not even served...and are still comfortable trashing those who have.

Petty and stupid pretty much cover it.
Tim McVeigh served

Serving does not give one a pass on stupid statements and or lies

NEXT

If George W Bush had stated he flew fighter jets in war the left would have gone nuts over it

Last edited:
Nope. At that time, Kerry was the real hero. The attacks on Kerry were the original Swiftboating. Bush got the rich guy breaks . He was a jet driver who barely did anything as he patrolled women and coke in Texas.
If you have served...you have served.

Did Bush drive a jet IN WAR??

I feel like I saw a lot of carrying that isn’t called and the foul calls seem inconsistent but that one? I saw it too. He literally picked up his dribble and the drive. It was obvious. Enough that I knew exactly what play you were talking about.
Watched the entire game today, but if I were to have come in midway through the 3rd again, it looked very similar. Save for the huge US lead that was blown.

Kinda interesting that Curry was instrumental in blowing the lead with 3 key turnovers in a short period of time, only to destroy France down the stretch with his shooting.

I think USA got lax with the big lead, and got back into the game just in time.

I will never understand what the refs are watching.

He made similar comments on this campaign trail that were NOT making that claim. He was deployed to Italy during wartime, and he did indeed carry his weapon while training others. Did it sound like he went to war? Perhaps. Back then, the 'global war on terror' involved every free nation in the world.

Vance went to Iraq in order to write feelgood essays for a marine publication and never carried a weapon. I find it cute that he gets idiots all lathered up over lies about Walz's military record compared to his own.

He carried a pen and paper far from combat. And then came home and, like Walz, denounced Bush's bullshit war.

Back