Trump Media stock tanks as new filing reveals heavy losses

I have friends who have waited tables at the Double Musky in AK and he makes over six figures. I disagree with you that it isn’t a career. My friends in Houston who work for 5 star restaurants and also make six figures. Why can’t it be a career?

Ya in big cities it can definitely be a very good career.

I've known countless people who waited tables or bartended in University. Graduated and quit and took on their career and realized they could not live on the pay cut as they were making solid 6 figures in the Restaurant world.

If you are good at it, enjoy serving people, and live in a big city, and your other career path is not a high paying one typically, you may well make far more on that path.

I have friends who have waited tables at the Double Musky in AK and he makes over six figures. I disagree with you that it isn’t a career. My friends in Houston who work for 5 star restaurants and also make six figures. Why can’t it be a career?
It most certainly can for the select few who get the good shifts on the good days in the right venue.

Working breakfast shift can be a bit of a bummer.

Yes, acting and performing is a career, even when it’s not profitable.

Agreed, but for most it's a struggle. Most don't get past the local drama club or garage band stage. I've known several wannabe pilots who didn't like the work involved to become a professional pilot nor the low starting pay. I've flown with First Officers who had more debt than I paid for my house while making $26K/year with a wife and a kid. They had to really, really want it. LOL

Being such a large shareholder at the time, I believe he would be liable for prison for driving the price up with lies.

That is probably why he had to buy it. Not prison but likely a large fine similar to what happened when he drove up Tesla stock price by claiming he had the funding to take it private.

Nobody with a brain would be interested, so as I said, our alt right posters might be very interested.

Think about all those people that follow and give money to the televangelists.
I bet 98% are Trump supporters.

In fact, when Trump loses in November and his political career is over, I'm betting he will become a televangelist.

Think about all those people that follow and give money to the televangelists.
I bet 98% are Trump supporters.

In fact, when Trump loses in November and his political career is over, I'm betting he will become a televangelist.

I never understood that. I am supposed to give this random guy money, so he can be prosperous, and that is somehow God's plan? The Bible has a lot of references to feeding the poor, but not one reference to buying Rolls Royces for the rich.

I never understood that. I am supposed to give this random guy money, so he can be prosperous, and that is somehow God's plan? The Bible has a lot of references to feeding the poor, but not one reference to buying Rolls Royces for the rich.

When you're in the MAGA cult, it doesn't have to make sense.

When you're in the MAGA cult, it doesn't have to make sense.

I suppose. I mean what sort of nut job looks at trump and thinks he is the smartest person in every field imaginable?

And the reverse: what sort of nut job looks at Biden and thinks he is the smartest person in every field imaginable? No one. We do not need Biden to be the smartest virologist ever. He just needs to be a competent President, which he is.

Nobody with a brain would be interested, so as I said, our alt right posters might be very interested.
His billionaire donors could put millions into the stock at $40, driving it up again.

Then they'll just dump it.

I'd love to hear trump raging against the board, (his family) demanding they allow him to cash out now.

His billionaire donors could put millions into the stock at $40, driving it up again.

Then they'll just dump it.

I'd love to hear trump raging against the board, (his family) demanding they allow him to cash out now.

trump in general feels like a pump and dump scheme, but for those who disagree, you should definitely put your life savings into trump's social media company. I am done trying to argue common sense with them.

What’s your prediction for Monday? You think more people will try to sell and take their losses?

Hard to say. No one can predict the market so I won't even try. But DJT has a beta of 6+ so it remains very volatile. If the market goes up Monday, the stock might see a temporary bounce. This stock reminds me of the internet stock of the late 90s. It's driven by hype, not fundamentals. Smart investors won't touch it with a ten foot pole.
The bottom line is a stock that loses ten times more money that it makes isn't going to be around long. That's just simple math.

What’s your prediction for Monday? You think more people will try to sell and take their losses?

Down another 10% Monday morning.

Looks like Trump's stock has all these markers on it from investors touching it with ten foot poles.

The only winners with this stock are the Short Sellers.

Back