trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

RickyTavy

Verified User
Howdy. I'm new here. There is a possibility I am the vanguard of a liberal invasion. I am scouting for neo-paleo-conservative prey. Possible also that lonely and abused Deplorables will follow, later.

I don't think trump is a very good president.

Howdy. I'm new here. There is a possibility I am the vanguard of a liberal invasion. I am scouting for neo-paleo-conservative prey. Possible also that lonely and abused Deplorables will follow, later.

Weren't you the guy with the weasel for an avatar on dcj1 ?

Oh, and what is dcj1?
DCJunkies when it was going strong with vBulliten before Tommy quit paying the bill. Somebody got dcj up and running again as dcjunkies.net on proboards until proboards banned the whole site with this message: In accordance with Section 25(a) of the ProBoards Terms of Service, this forum has been taken offline
I don't think you were on dcj2.

Of course, the neo-paleo-conservatives who put up St. Raygun as a figurehead had us on the way to hell in a handbasket long before the Deplorables decided a flabby old brat was a strong man who could protect them from their hordes of boogey men. trump promised the cowardly bigots a scapegoat in every pot, somebody Deplorables could blame for their inadequacies, and so he was a perfect vehicle for revenge on all those smartass people with educations who have spent the last years sneering smugly at them from behind that uppity negro. America? Our scoundrels find a first refuge in their phony patriotism, but these fascist-wannabes are all about partei uber alles in the end.

Last edited:
Of course, the neo-paleo-conservatives who put up St. Raygun as a figurehead had us on the way to hell in a handbasket long before the Deplorables decided a flabby old brat was a strong man who could protect them from their hordes of boogey men. trump promised the cowardly bigots a scapegoat in every pot, somebody Deplorables could blame for their inadequacies, and so he was a perfect vehicle for revenge on all those smartass people with educations who has spent the last years sneering smugly at them from behind that uppity negro. America? Our scoundrels find a first refuge in their phony patriotism, but these fascist-wannabes are all about partei uber alles in the end.

so you're long on lip but short on brains........we've already got a bunch of those.......are you going to bring some liberal posters who could pose a challenge?.....

DCJunkies when it was going strong with vBulliten before Tommy quit paying the bill. Somebody got dcj up and running again as dcjunkies.net on proboards until proboards banned the whole site with this message: In accordance with Section 25(a) of the ProBoards Terms of Service, this forum has been taken offline
I don't think you were on dcj2.

I hereby nominate you for recording secretary. Can I get a second?

What would you do with a billion dollars????????????????????????????????????????????

Next

Back