trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

My daughter is done with college and works as an economist in DC. Oh, and this is likely to come as a shock to one who chose inheritance as a career, but it is possible for people to go to college without mommy and daddy paying for it.

Sure a kid who has happy parents who have no need for money can work three jobs and have 10 years of college loans to pay off.

Can you tell us again why Trump will never be President

Next

I was quite unhappy after trump's election. But then, I thought about the 2020 election and how it is even more important than 2016 was. 2020 is a redistricting year. We need a liberal tsunami to counter the gerrymandering that has resulted in rightard minority rule. Who better to inspire such a tsunami than Putin's flabby bitch?

actually no....the census will be in '20....the redistricting probably won't happen until '22.......and we may be a minority in California, but that isn't likely to change.....

Ah, another pampered princess heard from. 'Sokay, if people mock you for your life of privilege, you just tell 'em some of your best avatars are black.

I've been married to white privilege for 34 years. So far, so good.

Congrats to your daughter for her shot putter scholarship.

actually no....the census will be in '20....the redistricting probably won't happen until '22.......and we may be a minority in California, but that isn't likely to change.....

Redistricting will be determined by the 2020 election. I guess you were so busy doing pettiness to deal with the point.

Can you tell us again why Trump will never be President

In a very real sense, Trump is not president.

He does not understand the way our government works. He has not read the Constitution. At the very least, not with any real comprehension.

He does not understand how the levers of power work, and when he yanks one out of curiosity, he is surprised at the results.

...you can put a five-year-old into the cockpit of a 747. That does not make him a real pilot.

Back