trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

In a very real sense, Trump is not president.

He does not understand the way our government works. He has not read the Constitution. At the very least, not with any real comprehension.

He does not understand how the levers of power work, and when he yanks one out of curiosity, he is surprised at the results.

...you can put a five-year-old into the cockpit of a 747. That does not make him a real pilot.

I think in a very real sense Trump is your president lol.

Unless you live in another country.

Yet you cite it, fluffer.

No, you poorly educated twit, I posted it for amusement.

A citation would be more like if you referred to me as the source for your weak use of "fluffer," instead of simply plagiarizing it because I-know-you-are is as close as you can come to wit.

Howdy Ricky. Good of you to find this place, but the text doesn't wrap if you resize. It's too annoying to read. Darn.

No, you poorly educated twit, I posted it for amusement.

A citation would be more like if you referred to me as the source for your weak use of "fluffer," instead of simply plagiarizing it because I-know-you-are is as close as you can come to wit.

Way too extravagant.

Whatever that means. I'm having a problem posting images.
use image tags

Howdy. I'm new here. There is a possibility I am the vanguard of a liberal invasion. I am scouting for neo-paleo-conservative prey. Possible also that lonely and abused Deplorables will follow, later.

I don't think trump is a very good president.

Welcome aboard.

Howdy. I'm new here. There is a possibility I am the vanguard of a liberal invasion. I am scouting for neo-paleo-conservative prey. Possible also that lonely and abused Deplorables will follow, later.

I don't think trump is a very good president.

Oh great; another brain dead dumbfuck joins the forum. As if we didn't already have enough morons predicting a Trump disaster.

Back