trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

you were wrong

the republicans have cheated in elections for decades

the court records prove it right up to the SCOTUS

hilary won three million more votes

russia tweeked the election

You mean the Dems get the voters to turn out and the Republicans fix the vote count?? Sounds fair to me.

Greg

do you right wing fucks have enough brain cells to rub together to comnprehend these facts

https://toinformistoinfluence.com/20...ybrid-warfare/

NATO StratCom COE: Social Media As A Tool Of Hybrid*Warfare
July 7, 2016 Joel Harding

The development of information technology has changed the nature of conflicts by creating an additional layer of complexity to traditional battle spaces. Nearly global access to the virtual environment has created numerous opportunities to conduct battles online affecting events in both the physical domain, such as computer systems, and in the cognitive domain of people’s attitudes and beliefs.
Recently we have witnessed how both states and non-state actors use hybrid approaches to pursue their political and military aims, skilfully combining military operations with cyber-attacks, diplomatic and/or economic pressure, and information (propaganda) campaigns. Over the past decade, social media has rapidly grown into one of the main channels of communication used today. Virtual communication platforms have become an integral part of warfare strategy. The recent conflicts in Libya, Syria, and Ukraine have demonstrated that social media is widely used to coordinate actions, collect information, and, most importantly, to influence the beliefs and attitudes of target audiences, even mobilise them for action.
Given this state of affairs, the NATO Strategic Communications Centre of Excellence (NATO StratCom COE) was tasked with looking into how state and non-state actors leverage social media as a tool for conflict and hybrid warfare strategies. The following topics will be addressed in the report:
What is the role of social media in hybrid warfare? *How is it ‘weaponised’?
What techniques and tactics do state and non-state actors employ to support their political and military aims using social media? What effects can they achieve?
What can NATO and its member nations do to identify and counter the malicious use of social media?
We hope that this paper will serve as a comprehensive introduction and useful educational material for anyone interested in understanding the complexity of today’s information environment, and specifically the techniques of influence used in the digital space. The report summarises the conclusions of research commissioned by the StratCom COE—Internet trolling as hybrid warfare tool: the case of Latvia by the Latvian Institute of International Affairs (LIIA) in cooperation with Riga Stradiņš University,1 Social influence in
The report summarises the conclusions of research commissioned by the StratCom COE—Internet trolling as hybrid warfare tool: the case of Latvia by the Latvian Institute of International Affairs (LIIA) in cooperation with Riga Stradiņš University,1 Social influence in Russia-Ukraine-conflictrelated communication in social media by a team of Polish researchers,2 Network of terror: how Daesh uses adaptive social networks to spread its message by Joseph Shaheen, US State Department Fellow at the StratCom COE, as well as discussions from the seminars

You mean the Dems get the voters to turn out and the Republicans fix the vote count?? Sound fair to me.

Greg

no stupid

you dont seem to have enough brain matter to compute the facts and un derstand them

ask your little neighbor girl to read them and explain them to you

if the neighbors allow you near their children

i have you cock breath

you seem to ignore the posts wtih the FACTS in them

I feel that you no longer love me...you are violating my safe space. This saddens me and you should stop!! PLEASE STOP; I'm fogging up my keyboard with my evaporating tears!!

Greg

do you right wing fucks have enough brain cells to rub together to comnprehend these facts

https://toinformistoinfluence.com/20...ybrid-warfare/

NATO StratCom COE: Social Media As A Tool Of Hybrid*Warfare
July 7, 2016 Joel Harding

The development of information technology has changed the nature of conflicts by creating an additional layer of complexity to traditional battle spaces. Nearly global access to the virtual environment has created numerous opportunities to conduct battles online affecting events in both the physical domain, such as computer systems, and in the cognitive domain of people’s attitudes and beliefs.
Recently we have witnessed how both states and non-state actors use hybrid approaches to pursue their political and military aims, skilfully combining military operations with cyber-attacks, diplomatic and/or economic pressure, and information (propaganda) campaigns. Over the past decade, social media has rapidly grown into one of the main channels of communication used today. Virtual communication platforms have become an integral part of warfare strategy. The recent conflicts in Libya, Syria, and Ukraine have demonstrated that social media is widely used to coordinate actions, collect information, and, most importantly, to influence the beliefs and attitudes of target audiences, even mobilise them for action.
Given this state of affairs, the NATO Strategic Communications Centre of Excellence (NATO StratCom COE) was tasked with looking into how state and non-state actors leverage social media as a tool for conflict and hybrid warfare strategies. The following topics will be addressed in the report:
What is the role of social media in hybrid warfare? *How is it ‘weaponised’?
What techniques and tactics do state and non-state actors employ to support their political and military aims using social media? What effects can they achieve?
What can NATO and its member nations do to identify and counter the malicious use of social media?
We hope that this paper will serve as a comprehensive introduction and useful educational material for anyone interested in understanding the complexity of today’s information environment, and specifically the techniques of influence used in the digital space. The report summarises the conclusions of research commissioned by the StratCom COE—Internet trolling as hybrid warfare tool: the case of Latvia by the Latvian Institute of International Affairs (LIIA) in cooperation with Riga Stradiņš University,1 Social influence in
The report summarises the conclusions of research commissioned by the StratCom COE—Internet trolling as hybrid warfare tool: the case of Latvia by the Latvian Institute of International Affairs (LIIA) in cooperation with Riga Stradiņš University,1 Social influence in Russia-Ukraine-conflictrelated communication in social media by a team of Polish researchers,2 Network of terror: how Daesh uses adaptive social networks to spread its message by Joseph Shaheen, US State Department Fellow at the StratCom COE, as well as discussions from the seminars

Can you identify the facts upon which you would like comment.

Greg

well while you gab a hankey and think about your next little gossip session I will give the other posters the FACTS that break your little snowflake heart

you would not be this adverse to facts if you stopped using your foreskin lips to suck putins ass

this is the first fucking line in it

what part do you need me to explaikn to you so we can begin disscussig the entire issue and its meaning

50APIRO5929A10AS-v1-fram640x414x640x414xxxx

Rocks!

pick whatever political subject you wish

you lie

and I whip you up a blender full of facts to suck on

Identify the facts that support your argument. You know; thesis; evidence; conclusion. Your flatsplatter on the screen is frankly not supporting any thesis you're making because you've made no thesis. I'll start you on one. The Beach Boys are a great band because...evidence....and so you should listen to their music.

The following is not arguing, though it is what you do.

The Beach Boys - Home | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/thebeachboys/
The Beach Boys. 1.9M likes. The Beach Boys - America's Band Http://Twitter.com/TheBeachBoys.
BBFC: Beach Boys Fan Club Home
www.beachboysfanclub.com/
NEW ARCHIVAL BEACH BOYS RELEASE: 1967 – SUNSHINE TOMORROW 1967 - Sunshine Tomorrow is a new archival 2CD and digital collection from The ...
The Beach Boys | Rolling Stone
www.rollingstone.com/music/artists/the-beach-boys
Beach Boys Unearth Rare Songs for 'Sunshine Tomorrow' Set. Band will explore post-'Pet Sounds' era with alternate takes, live recordings from 'Wild Honey,' ...
The Beach Boys - Albums, Songs, and News | Pitchfork
pitchfork.com/artists/310-the-beach-boys/
Surviving another long weekend in the Tennessee heat alongside Radiohead, tUnE-yArDs, Danny Brown, Flying Lotus, Battles, the Beach Boys, and more.
The Beach Boys: 1967 - Sunshine Tomorrow Album Review | Pitchfork
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/the-beach-boys-1967-sunshine-tomorrow/
1 day ago - A remarkable new set of 1967 recordings captures the Beach Boys as they grew into a more democratic band. They sound at once chaotic and ...
The Beach Boys | Biography, Albums, Streaming Links | AllMusic
www.allmusic.com/artist/the-beach-boys-mn0000041874
Find The Beach Boys bio, music, credits, awards, & streaming links on AllMusic - One of the most influential acts of the rock era,…
Beach Boys' 'Pet Sounds': 15 Things You Didn't Know - Rolling Stone
www.rollingstone.com/.../beach-boys-pet-sounds-15-things-you-didnt-know-20160516
In an effort to craft material that moved beyond the Beach Boys' lightweight fun-fun-fun-in-the-sun fare, Brian Wilson sought to work with a ...
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, and the Psychodrama Behind the Beach ...
www.vanityfair.com/.../brian-wilson-mike-love-and-the-psychodrama-behind-the-beach...
Now, I'm not braggin', babe, so don't put me down, but I used to be the bossest Beach Boys fan around. Picture me in the early 60s, an East Coast version of ...
Kokomo by The Beach Boys Songfacts
www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=505
This came together when the music producer Terry Melcher was hired to work on a song with The Beach Boys for the Tom Cruise movie Cocktail. The Beach ...
Searches related to beach boys

the beach boys members

the beach boys songs

beach boys brian wilson

the beach boys tour

beach boys youtube

beach boys now

beach boys movie

the beach boys good vibrations

This is just flatusplatter. You do THAT very well indeed.

Greg

Umm. I'm mostly not into violent films, and dunno if this kind of thing is what you're after, but here are a few you might consider.

Hmm. Perhaps you've seen all these except for Fresh. Hell, maybe you've seen that too.

anyways, g'nite

Thanks.
I haven't seen any of these.

Nice to see you you fucking wanker. Don't want you to feel lonely in your exile!! Seems you did the old suicide by Mod thing...fucking idiot!! POLES did in any cred you had along with getting up your betters. lmao

How's it feel to be such a fucktard? At least you can try getting cyberfux out of evince...if wobbled hasn't tried first!!

BTW: miss ya and tried to get the mods to let you back; FAILED. Sorry about that. You must have melted down real good.

Greg

Identify the facts that support your argument. You know; thesis; evidence; conclusion. Your flatsplatter on the screen is frankly not supporting any thesis you're making because you've made no thesis. I'll start you on one. The Beach Boys are a great band because...evidence....and so you should listen to their music.

Greg

so you ARE entirely fact adverse

most russobots are

I suggest you up that game if you want Putin to tranfer your cossack ass out of siberia any time soon.

just gossiping instead of discussing the issues is not how you win this game divertabot

so you ARE entirely fact adverse

most russobots are

I suggest you up that game if you want Putin to tranfer your cossack ass out of siberia any time soon.

just gossiping instead of discussing the issues is not how you win this game divertabot

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DISCUSS??? ASK ABOUT SOMETHING!! You are making no case for anything!!

Hillary was the best Candidate in the whole selection and election cycle; Discuss.

OK; that's the thesis, Go at it!!

Greg

Nice to see you you fucking wanker. Don't want you to feel lonely in your exile!! Seems you did the old suicide by Mod thing...fucking idiot!! POLES did in any cred you had along with getting up your betters. lmao

How's it feel to be such a fucktard? At least you can try getting cyberfux out of evince...if wobbled hasn't tried first!!

BTW: miss ya and tried to get the mods to let you back; FAILED. Sorry about that. You must have melted down real good.

Greg

Why the fuck are you here?

Shouldn't you be licking the duckbutter off the little greggahs?

Back