trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Soooo, you have no evidence voting machines were hacked? I thought you said you wanted to debate politics and you would slaughter me with facts. So far I just see another leftard with Profound Electoral College Butt-hurt (PECB). Where's the facts? Were votes changed or deleted?

that is the opposite fo what I said asshole

''It is undeniable fact that voting systems were hacked''

IS what the post of mine you quoted said

IT IS FACT they were hacked and tampered with.

why do you deny every American intel group that has investigated it?

because you are a liar

does this mean you picked election tampering as the subject

OH GOODY

we dont know what happened because your trumpy refuses to investigate it.

It is undeniable fact that voting systems were hacked

FACT

post 2536

you lied slayit

so change your name to suckit

I see lots of climaphobes here. Do not fear change for it is certain.

I love the way the climate changes over the years. We had a ten year drought last decade all because of AGW. Now we've had a few years of good rains all because of AGW. Personally I put it down to having had a drought and flooding rains; sorta normal for here.

Greg

Yeah not what you said in the PM when Darla left, was it?

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Just an inference like that would get a warning for pubbies or a suspension for libs at our old place. Publicly discussing private messages with Mods is forbidden.

Pardon me for asking again, but who is the user to contact about technical issues? I can't stand having to scroll horizontally to read posts on Safari. I tried to use Firefox, but the vertical scrolling on Mac's could give you a headache. Thus my time here is limited.
Damocles

I love the way the climate changes over the years. We had a ten year drought last decade all because of AGW. Now we've had a few years of good rains all because of AGW. Personally I put it down to having had a drought and flooding rains; sorta normal for here.

Greg

There are places having what were 100 year floods decades ago on a regular basis now. They blame it on Obama.

I am thinking that Scrote is the Mangy Mongoose, am I right?

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

It's a fapidextrous circle jerk of "sistas" who are basically wankers. Waki Taki is a wankleader; but am I allowed to say such things on these genteel boards? I wouldn't want to get reported so early.

Greg

^Gets it.

In response to your tag line ("The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants"), Americans have the right - thanks to the foresight and sacrifices of many - to be as stupid, as insipid, and as ignorant as they choose to be and to express all three as they see fit. As such I defend the right of our leftards to be who and what they are.

It's a fapidextrous circle jerk of "sistas" who are basically wankers. Waki Taki is a wankleader; but am I allowed to say such things on these genteel boards? I wouldn't want to get reported so early.

Greg

do you EVERdiscuss the issues idiot

In response to your tag line ("The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants"), Americans have the right - thanks to the foresight and sacrifices of many - to be as stupid, as insipid, and as ignorant as they choose to be and to express all three as they see fit. As such I defend the right of our leftards to be who and what they are.

I gave you facts asshole

answer to them

Back