trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

The development of information technology has changed the nature of conflicts by creating an additional layer of complexity to traditional battle spaces. Nearly global access to the virtual environment has created numerous opportunities to conduct battles online affecting events in both the physical domain, such as computer systems, and in the cognitive domain of people’s attitudes and beliefs.

lets take it ONE sentance at a time trumpys

can you comprehend whatn this says?

if NO I can explain it to you in detail

It's a fapidextrous circle jerk of "sistas" who are basically wankers. Waki Taki is a wankleader; but am I allowed to say such things on these genteel boards? I wouldn't want to get reported so early.

Greg
You can pretty much say what you want asides from Rule 12b. I will explain more offline.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

The development of information technology has changed the nature of conflicts by creating an additional layer of complexity to traditional battle spaces. Nearly global access to the virtual environment has created numerous opportunities to conduct battles online affecting events in both the physical domain, such as computer systems, and in the cognitive domain of people’s attitudes and beliefs.

lets take it ONE sentance at a time trumpys

can you comprehend whatn this says?

if NO I can explain it to you in detail

WARNING: this post contains facts that may be detrimental to right wing idiots fake beliefs

Indeed, they wearied of having their noses rubbed in the crap they post and tucked tail and ran away en masse. Some are already starting to drift back there (as predicted) with their tails still tucked, but they all lurked. They are the BORG ... many bodies, one head.

Resistance is futile.
Yes I said the same thing the other day, so which one is Seven of Nine.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

It was Welch Yowsa who called then-President Dwight D. Eisenhower "a dedicated, conscious agent of the communist conspiracy."

yeah they used to hate russians in the republican party

then Manifort took an multimillion dollar contract to enhance the russian image in America.

man did those republicans march in step with that russian paid for program

they are easy to purchase..... I guess

must be that low braincell count

runn away you little gossip girl

FACTS can not penitrate your broken lie filled brain

You seem more than a bit shrill this morning. Did you cry yourself to sleep and wake up on the wrong side of the bed again?

Your distress is quite understandable:

Repub majority House & Senate majorities
33 Repub governors
32 Repub majority state legislatures
1 increasingly conservative Supreme Court
1000 formerly Dem (now Repub) legislative seats nationwide
1 Repub POTUS

The bottom line has you crying yourself to sleep every night:
A veritable blowout and all despite a huge Dem voter registration advantage! Yeah ... it's all so distressing!

Last edited:

here is that first line of the study on election tampering

maybe they will actaull discuss facts this time

Back