trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

You seem more than a bit shrill this morning. Did you cry yourself to sleep and wake up on the wrong side of the bed, again?

Your distress is quite understandable:

Repub majority House & Senate majorities
33 Repub governors
32 Repub majority state legislatures
1 increasingly conservative Supreme Court
1000 formerly Dem (now Repub) legislative seats nationwide
1 Repub POTUS

The bottom line has you crying yourself to sleep every night:
A veritable blowout and all despite a huge Dem voter registration advantage! Yeah ... it's all so distressing!

Could you post Trumpy's current Job Approval Ratings?

You seem more than a bit shrill this morning. Did you cry yourself to sleep and wake up on the wrong side of the bed, again?

Your distress is quite understandable:

Repub majority House & Senate majorities
33 Repub governors
32 Repub majority state legislatures
1 increasingly conservative Supreme Court
1000 formerly Dem (now Repub) legislative seats nationwide
1 Repub POTUS

The bottom line has you crying yourself to sleep every night:
A veritable blowout and all despite a huge Dem voter registration advantage! Yeah ... it's all so distressing!

yeah thats why you fucks cheat in elections

now want to discuss the FACTS on how your shit heels did it

Doesn't take long for her to start with the sexual innuendo.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

bite a dead mules pecker

I call you names because you lie and refuse facts

want to prove you can discuss facts?

The development of information technology has changed the nature of conflicts by creating an additional layer of complexity to traditional battle spaces. Nearly global access to the virtual environment has created numerous opportunities to conduct battles online affecting events in both the physical domain, such as computer systems, and in the cognitive domain of people’s attitudes and beliefs.

Identify the facts that support your argument. You know; thesis; evidence; conclusion. Your flatsplatter on the screen is frankly not supporting any thesis you're making because you've made no thesis. I'll start you on one. The Beach Boys are a great band because...evidence....and so you should listen to their music.

The following is not arguing, though it is what you do.

The Beach Boys - Home | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/thebeachboys/
The Beach Boys. 1.9M likes. The Beach Boys - America's Band Http://Twitter.com/TheBeachBoys.
BBFC: Beach Boys Fan Club Home
www.beachboysfanclub.com/
NEW ARCHIVAL BEACH BOYS RELEASE: 1967 – SUNSHINE TOMORROW 1967 - Sunshine Tomorrow is a new archival 2CD and digital collection from The ...
The Beach Boys | Rolling Stone
www.rollingstone.com/music/artists/the-beach-boys
Beach Boys Unearth Rare Songs for 'Sunshine Tomorrow' Set. Band will explore post-'Pet Sounds' era with alternate takes, live recordings from 'Wild Honey,' ...
The Beach Boys - Albums, Songs, and News | Pitchfork
pitchfork.com/artists/310-the-beach-boys/
Surviving another long weekend in the Tennessee heat alongside Radiohead, tUnE-yArDs, Danny Brown, Flying Lotus, Battles, the Beach Boys, and more.
The Beach Boys: 1967 - Sunshine Tomorrow Album Review | Pitchfork
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/the-beach-boys-1967-sunshine-tomorrow/
1 day ago - A remarkable new set of 1967 recordings captures the Beach Boys as they grew into a more democratic band. They sound at once chaotic and ...
The Beach Boys | Biography, Albums, Streaming Links | AllMusic
www.allmusic.com/artist/the-beach-boys-mn0000041874
Find The Beach Boys bio, music, credits, awards, & streaming links on AllMusic - One of the most influential acts of the rock era,…
Beach Boys' 'Pet Sounds': 15 Things You Didn't Know - Rolling Stone
www.rollingstone.com/.../beach-boys-pet-sounds-15-things-you-didnt-know-20160516
In an effort to craft material that moved beyond the Beach Boys' lightweight fun-fun-fun-in-the-sun fare, Brian Wilson sought to work with a ...
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, and the Psychodrama Behind the Beach ...
www.vanityfair.com/.../brian-wilson-mike-love-and-the-psychodrama-behind-the-beach...
Now, I'm not braggin', babe, so don't put me down, but I used to be the bossest Beach Boys fan around. Picture me in the early 60s, an East Coast version of ...
Kokomo by The Beach Boys Songfacts
www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=505
This came together when the music producer Terry Melcher was hired to work on a song with The Beach Boys for the Tom Cruise movie Cocktail. The Beach ...
Searches related to beach boys

the beach boys members

the beach boys songs

beach boys brian wilson

the beach boys tour

beach boys youtube

beach boys now

beach boys movie

the beach boys good vibrations

This is just flatusplatter. You do THAT very well indeed.

Greg

She is like someone who invites you for a meal then dumps the ingredients in front of you and says there's the kitchen, get on with it.

Last edited:
FACTS DESTORY RIGHT WING LIES

the republican party has a decades long record of cheating in elections

FACT

ass drip

try to discuss politics

its what the site was made for

Argue with these facts, cankerblossom!!!
About 1,020,000 results (0.55 seconds)
Search Results
FBI's James Comey defends Hillary Clinton email investigation - ABC
www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-04/fbis-comey-defends-clinton-email.../8494996
May 3, 2017 - FBI director James Comey says it makes him feel mildly nauseous to ... but to announce the agency's probe into Hillary Clinton's emails just ...
James Comey defends Clinton email decision but warns of threat from ...
https://www.theguardian.com › US News › James Comey
May 3, 2017 - Comey explains why he revealed information about a new batch of Clinton emails while keeping secret the investigation into Trump's Russia ...
This timeline of Trump tweets makes it hard to believe he fired Comey ...
https://www.vox.com/2017/5/10/15603104/timeline-trump-comey-fired
May 10, 2017 - ... tweets makes it hard to believe he fired Comey over Clinton emails ... Comey over his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.
Deconstructing Comey's testimony on Clinton emails - BBC News
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39788323
May 3, 2017 - FBI Director James Comey defends his decision to reopen the Clinton email investigation.
Did James Comey Misunderstand the Clinton Email Case? - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/did...comey...clinton.../525948/
May 9, 2017 - The FBI director incorrectly told a Senate panel that Huma Abedin forwarded thousands of emails to her husband Anthony Weiner.
Donald Trump firing Comey has Republicans calling for official ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
May 12, 2017 - Donald Trump firing Comey has Republicans calling for official investigation – into Clinton's emails. The FBI has said some agents were angry ...
The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election | FiveThirtyEight
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/
May 3, 2017 - 28, Oregon/Ammon Bundy standoff, Comey letter/Clinton emails. 29, Comey letter/Clinton emails, Comey letter/Clinton emails. 30, Comey ...
Donald Trump fires FBI Director James Comey after Hillary Clinton ...
www.news.com.au/...comey-was...emails.../aecccdf547c30ea91399c432f90a6fb8
May 10, 2017 - FBI Director James Comey overstated the number of Hillary Clinton emails top aide Huma Abedin forwarded to her husband. Picture: AP ...
F.B.I. Clarifies Comey's Testimony on Clinton Emails - The New York ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/comey-clinton-emails-testimony.html
May 9, 2017 - Mr. Trump cited Mr. Comey's handling of the investigation into Mrs. Clinton's emails in saying he had concluded Mr. Comey was “not able to ...
A year of fact-checking about James Comey, Clinton emails and ...
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../year-fact-checking-about-james-comey-clinton-email/
May 9, 2017 - James Comey is out as FBI director. President Donald Trump fired Comey May 9, amid an ongoing FBI investigation into Trump associates' ties ...
Ad

Reopens Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails, Shaking Up Election‎
Adwww.democracynow.org/‎

James Comey Says Clinton Emails Were Sent to Anthony Weiner ...
time.com/4765460/james-comey-anthony-weiner-hillary-clinton-emails-huma-abedin/
May 3, 2017 - FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers that Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin forwarded some of Clinton's emails that contained classified ...
James Comey Fired: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Reacts | Time ...
time.com/4773321/james-comey-fired-hillary-clinton-robby-mook-john-podesta/
May 9, 2017 - Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein cited the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails in his recommendation that Comey be fired, ...
FBI director James Comey fired by Donald Trump - The Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
May 10, 2017 - Donald Trump has fired James Comey, the FBI director, over his handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, a dramatic dismissal of the man in charge of investigating the Trump campaign's connections with Russia. The US president said in a letter to Mr Comey that ...
James Comey 'gave wrong information' to Congress in his testimony ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
May 9, 2017 - James Comey, the FBI director has sought to correct his testimony to ... Hillary Clinton's aide forwarded "hundreds and thousands" of emails to ...
Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-na-essential-washington-updates-comey-emails-1494374889-...
Jun 6, 2017 - In firing FBI Director James B. Comey, the Trump administration cited ... Clinton's emails included seven message chains with information ...
Citing FBI handling of Clinton emails, Donald Trump fires James Comey
https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/09/trump-fires-james-comey/
May 9, 2017 - President Donald Trump has fired FBI Director James Comey. In his letter to Comey, Trump said the move was recommended by Attorney ...
Timeline: Clinton's Emails, Trump's Tweets and Comey's Fall - WSJ
https://www.wsj.com/.../timeline-clintons-emails-trumps-tweets-and-comeys-fall-149437...
May 9, 2017 - Former FBI Director James Comey's handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation stirred controversy during the most unpredictable ...
Comey says classified Clinton emails forwarded to Anthony Weiner ...
www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/james-comey-hearing-huma.../index.html
May 3, 2017 - Washington (CNN) FBI Director James Comey revealed Wednesday that Hillary Clinton emails containing classified information were ...
James Comey Says Hillary Clinton Emails Were Sent to Anthony ...
fortune.com/2017/05/03/james-comey-clinton-emails/
May 3, 2017 - Hillary Clinton's classified emails were forwarded to former congressman Anthony Weiner, FBI Director James Comey says.
'cannot defend' Comey's handling of FBI's investigation of Clinton emails
www.cnbc.com/2017/05/09/comey-fired-jeff-sessions-rod-rosenstein.html
May 9, 2017 - President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey after Attorney General Jeff Session and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein ...
Ad

Latest News On Hillary Clinton - What's It Like In Her Shoes‎
Adwww.baptistnews.com/news/hillary_clinton‎

See the latest opinions Hillary's political & social standing nationally.
Conversations That Matter · Top National News Stories · Politics With Perspective

The development of information technology has changed the nature of conflicts by creating an additional layer of complexity to traditional battle spaces. Nearly global access to the virtual environment has created numerous opportunities to conduct battles online affecting events in both the physical domain, such as computer systems, and in the cognitive domain of people’s attitudes and beliefs.

lets take it ONE sentance at a time trumpys

can you comprehend whatn this says?

if NO I can explain it to you in detail

post 2745

the offer is still open

ARE YOU TOO FUCKING STUPID TO GROK THIS SENTANCE

Then move your fucking whinging ass along......

I'm sure there's a 2 posts/hr thread out there with your name on it...

Seriously I will do as I please, don't like it tough titties. You're the fucking Cuckoos around here, do you want some more worms?

I like Greg already but then I ever met an Aussie yet I didn't like.

See you guys again tomorrow. Luv ya BV you old lug you!!! See if that new sheshit will put out for ya cyberfux wise. You'll have to beat off RikiWobbly though.

Greg

Back