trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

The development of information technology has changed the nature of conflicts by creating an additional layer of complexity to traditional battle spaces. Nearly global access to the virtual environment has created numerous opportunities to conduct battles online affecting events in both the physical domain, such as computer systems, and in the cognitive domain of people’s attitudes and beliefs.

it also notes that the physical computors themselfs can be mined for data or to alter the function of the systems workings

these things were actuallyn displayed in a Latvian election.

observed and documented

but Im getting ahead of the information

Let me go get the next line in the study

yeah they used to hate russians in the republican party

then Manifort took an multimillion dollar contract to enhance the russian image in America.

man did those republicans march in step with that russian paid for program

they are easy to purchase..... I guess

must be that low braincell count

you moaned at this post which was post 2755

manifort was paid for just this

what year was it that the republican party changed its platform to be kind to russia

do you know

Nah; it's bed-time now. Crikey; nearly 2am here. Oh; and your way with the sheilas? Total pigshit, BV!! Disgusting and typical liberal scummy!!

Now be a good buttsock for your buds when they come calling; that's a good dogshit!!

Greg

I am not in the habit of running from my own comments, greggah.....

that is a trait you share with a lot of your fellow Trump flunkies.........loud and afraid

Recently we have witnessed how both states and non-state actors use hybrid approaches to pursue their political and military aims, skilfully combining military operations with cyber-attacks, diplomatic and/or economic pressure, and information (propaganda) campaigns

the second sentance in the study

thisn is talking about the same tactics Daesh uses

you know....... recruiting people into isis

I do taunt her but I know it's not fair, it a bit like bear baiting or laughing at the lunatics in Old Bedlam.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

I also often find precious little satisfaction in kicking defenseless little animals. It's a dirty, dirty job but somebody has to do it.

Last edited:
spelling ?????

what the fuck

dude I type In a conversational manner

you seem to be more concerned with petty typos and have NO concerns for content.

can you say divertabot

just admitt that facts kick the head in of your lie filled putin cock sucking life

Virtual communication platforms have become an integral part of warfare strategy

the 4th line

internets are how people talk to each other now

example : us all here huh

Virtual communication platforms have become an integral part of warfare strategy

the 4th line

internets are how people talk to each other now

example : us all here huh

do you undersstand line 4 in this study of the Latvian election ?

or are you at 2nd grade reading level

Yup. This a text based medium. If you want to be taken seriously you need to show some respect for your readers. That means using proper English for the most part. Look like a fool and you'll be treated like one.

You might also try dealing with one point at a time as well. No need to muddy your own message.

why do these right wing posters refuse to diuscuss facts?

I spoon feded them facts

they go on about their little gossip session

facties dont get into the brains of republicans

their craniums are too thick and their ears are all plugged with shit

OOOHHHHH SLAY IT

what happened to your claim you would discuss the facts instead of gossiping?

You've produced none in support of your claim that "voting machine" tampering altered or deleted any votes. As such you have been relegated to shrill & desperate loony-leftard status. Keep screaming ... I know you desperately need some attention.

Back