Trump rally plays perfect song

ROTFLMFAO!!!! The irony of you say something is ‘none of your business’ is delicious. You seem angry Earl. Me? I’m laughing at the abject stupidity of whoever picked that song. You don’t know, do you Earl? Too funny.
Buy an English grammar book and study the chapter on gerunds.

Stupid people would post …”stupidity of whoever”…

Take a hike, pendejo.

Last edited:
I am your superior in every conceivable way, Earl. I don't take grammar lessons from a fucking moron.
Sure, pendejo, you have a Master's before you completed your primary education or undergraduate degree.

Too funny, pendejo.

Have you learned not to awaken your children for school...on a Saturday?

Concarty...
"The irony of you say something is ‘none of your business’ is delicious. You seem angry Earl. Me? I’m laughing at the abject stupidity of whoever..."

Earl posted:
Buy an English grammar book and study the chapter on gerunds.

Stupid people would post …”stupidity of whoever”…

Take a hike, barely literate pendejo.

Last edited:
While waiting for Trump to speak they decided to play Celine Dion’s ‘My Heart Will Go On’

You can’t make this shit up.
HQYieoh.jpg

Trump never has to worry about being eaten by sharks. Professional courtesy and all.

That photo is from the hilarious Texas boat rally of a few years ago, when several of them sank each other. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:
She runs to you like a bee to a flower. It's actually kind of funny while being just incredibly pathetic. I hate when dogs hump my leg. It appears you have to deal with it every day.

She runs to you like a bee to a flower. It's actually kind of funny while being just incredibly pathetic. I hate when dogs hump my leg. It appears you have to deal with it every day.
Yeah, it's a bitch getting that Toxic spunk out of my clothes. :laugh:

This has been going on for 14 years now. She has followed me from one forum to another, twerking and squirming for my attention. She has always wanted to be me. How's it seem to be working? :rofl2:

I would posit that most people with a Master's degree, thesis or non-thesis, would be sufficiently literate to form a single sentence without two (2) egregious grammatical mistakes.

Back