Trump rally plays perfect song

Love to see a sitdown with Concrete and Mr. Tiny Penis. Which one is the most arrogant and full of themselves?
No contest there... But this most recent race is pretty fascinating...;) The judges are out on that one... He's got some catching up to do though...

Lord knows you are a humble person and a phony "economics" major to boot.
My degree is not in Economics but my Son-in-Law has a PhD. in Economics (health subset) and he loves to critique these far left loons who believe that price controls will slow inflation. He says that price controls result in shortages...long gas lines and empty grocery shelves.

Also one not to be taken. It was a lesson in stupidity. The dope doesn't know what a gerund is.
Earl is uneducated. My communication style is both effective and literate. Instead of engaging in discussion, Earl wants to use his grammar corrector to sound more intelligent (MUCH more intelligent) than he is. You will note he has avoided answering my pointed question about Trump's inflation position. Because he can't get AI to help him formulate his position.

Earl is uneducated. My communication style is both effective and literate. Instead of engaging in discussion, Earl wants to use his grammar corrector to sound more intelligent (MUCH more intelligent) than he is. You will note he has avoided answering my pointed question about Trump's inflation position. Because he can't get AI to help him formulate his position.
Would you mind sharing the actual circumference of your head?

in feet

Sure, pendejo, you have a Master's before you completed your primary education or undergraduate degree.

Too funny, pendejo.

Have you learned not to awaken your children for school...on a Saturday?

Concarty...
"The irony of you say something is ‘none of your business’ is delicious. You seem angry Earl. Me? I’m laughing at the abject stupidity of whoever..."

Earl posted:
Buy an English grammar book and study the chapter on gerunds.

Stupid people would post …”stupidity of whoever”…

Take a hike, barely literate pendejo.

My degree is not in Economics but my Son-in-Law has a PhD. in Economics (health subset) and he loves to critique these far left loons who believe that price controls will slow inflation. He says that price controls result in shortages...long gas lines and empty grocery shelves.
I haven't seen the specifics of Harris's plan, but in general, I think price controls are a terrible idea.

What else have you got, Earl?

Your communi
I haven't seen the specifics of Harris's plan, but in general, I think price controls are a terrible idea.

What else have you got, Earl?
Your communication style is not literate or effective.

My grammar corrector was a sweet, beautiful professor at Vandy. Her predecessor was a drunk who came to an English lecture dead drunk at 8 AM. He was gone the next day.

Your barely literate posts are, for the most part, an indicator of an incomplete Primary education.

Last edited:
Your communi

Your communication style is not literate or effective.

My grammar corrector was a sweet, beautiful professor at Vandy. Her predecessor was a drunk who came to an English lecture dead drunk at 8 AM. He was gone the next day.

Your barely literate posts are, for the most part, an indicator of an incomplete Primary education.
I hated grammar. My lowest score in the ACT was English. I had a 40 year career in business, writing requirements, proposals, RFPs, project plans and executive summaries. I spent more time in boardrooms than you have spent in your living room. Not once was I corrected on my grammar. Because it is one of the least important topics in the world. When I defended my thesis, none of the professors commented on my grammar. They were more interested in the content.

Congrats, you won a contest for best rotary phone dialer. Well done. Bottom line, this is your only line of attack on me because you are a featherweight on any issues that are actually discussed on this forum. You are incapable of articulating your position or defending it. There is no grammar forum here Earl. I notice you have not made even a feeble attempt to rebut my posit. No surprise. You are an idiot. Why don't you run down to the local diner and go from table to table correcting everyone's grammar. I'm sure they'll be incredibly impressed.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION, LIKE “DERANGED” JACK SMITH, WHO IS EVIL AND “SICK,” MRS. FANI “FAUNI” WADE, WHO SAID SHE HARDLY KNEW THE “SPECIAL” PROSECUTOR, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE SPENT YEARS “LOVING” HER, LONG BEFORE THE GEORGIA PERSECUTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP BEGAN (AND THEREBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!), AND LAZY ON VIOLENT CRIME ALVIN BRAGG WHO, WITH CROOKED JOE’S DOJ THUGS, UNFAIRLY WORKING IN THE D.A.’s OFFICE, ILLEGALLY INDICTED ME ON A CASE HE NEVER WANTED TO BRING AND VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS SAY IS A CASE THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO (POMERANTZ!), WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND IS NOT A CRIME. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Get to work, Earl.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Also one not to be taken. It was a lesson in stupidity. The dope doesn't know what a gerund is.
Concarty...

"The irony of you say something is ‘none of your business’ is delicious. You seem angry Earl. Me? I’m laughing at the abject stupidity of whoever..."

The gerund, “saying” is required.
I hated grammar. My lowest score in the ACT was English. I had a 40 year career in business, writing requirements, proposals, RFPs, project plans and executive summaries. I spent more time in boardrooms than you have spent in your living room. Not once was I corrected on my grammar. Because it is one of the least important topics in the world. When I defended my thesis, none of the professors commented on my grammar. They were more interested in the content.

Congrats, you won a contest for best rotary phone dialer. Well done. Bottom line, this is your only line of attack on me because you are a featherweight on any issues that are actually discussed on this forum. You are incapable of articulating your position or defending it. There is no grammar forum here Earl. I notice you have not made even a feeble attempt to rebut my posit. No surprise. You are an idiot. Why don't you run down to the local diner and go from table to table correcting everyone's grammar. I'm sure they'll be incredibly impressed.

So, you admit you are barely literate.

You could have just said so…earlier.

My discipline was engineering. But we were required to take non-electives…English Literature and World History,..well-rounded Engineers, you know.

Concarty...

The gerund, “saying” is required.

So, you admit you are barely literate.

You could have just said so…earlier.

My discipline was engineering. But we were required to take non-electives…English Literature and World History,..well-rounded Engineers, you know.
So how do you feel about Trump's grammar? Maybe you could get to work correcting the above tweet. Hint: It will take you a while.

Chop chop Earl. Since being grammatically correct is your superpower, unleash it on your chosen candidate for President of the United States. You certainly can't discuss economics, so this will have to do instead.

Back