Trump rally plays perfect song

Reminds me of the story Trump told his MAFA followers at one of his rallies , where he told them subliminally that he was a snake and he was going to bite them.
but his followers didn't listen to him.
His story was about the woman who found a snake out in the cold freezing to death , ( the woman represents the MAGAS and the snake is Trump ) she saved his life then the snake bit her and now she is going to die, she cried to the snake why did you do that I saved you now I am going to die, the snake turns to her and says I am a snake what did you expect me to do?
and as I have said before the MAGA didn't listen to that part of his speech.
Trump basically told them you saved me and now I am going to bite you.
Have a nice day

Deflection…obfuscation…these are not admirable traits, Concarty.
Perhaps you are not following Earl. I don't care. But if you consider proper grammar as a measure of education and intelligence, then reading Trump's tweets must cause an incredibly painful case of cognitive dissonance. He writes like a five year old. You are the one obfuscating, Earl. You wanted to topic to shift to grammar. Now you want to restrict it to MY grammar. I'm too smart for that. Because I'm too smart for you, Earl. I am so far out of your league you can't even read the standings.

Reminds me of the story Trump told his MAFA followers at one of his rallies , where he told them subliminally that he was a snake and he was going to bite them.
but his followers didn't listen to him.
His story was about the woman who found a snake out in the cold freezing to death , ( the woman represents the MAGAS and the snake is Trump ) she saved his life then the snake bit her and now she is going to die, she cried to the snake why did you do that I saved you now I am going to die, the snake turns to her and says I am a snake what did you expect me to do?
and as I have said before the MAGA didn't listen to that part of his speech.
Trump basically told them you saved me and now I am going to bite you.
Have a nice day
Ok... You have a nice day too.

Borrowed from Ken's Sunday Funnies...but appropriate here:

1723997728409-png.29809

Back