‘Trump Raped Her’: Biden Goes All Out Against Former President, Cites Sexual Assault Judgment

So do u think if people were saying Obama took naked showers with one his his daughters (it was in her diary)...the daughter would the first deny it?
I have no idea, if she wanted to stay out of the media circus, and most people knew it was bunk, she would stay out of it.

Joe Biden’s Daughter Ashley Admits Her Diary Entries Are Real In Court Letter: ‘Showers With Dad’​

Trump can point to this!

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?​

An often cited page from that "leaked diary," which chronicled its author's addiction recovery in intimate detail, makes reference to sexual trauma and poses questions in search of an explanation for being "hyper-sexualized @ a young age." Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

Because published court documents including the written testimony of Ashley Biden herself demonstrate the reality of the diary, the claim that it has been "confirmed" is True.

Good time for Trump to go all out on Biden naked showers with his 13 yo daughter

Bring it up in the next debate
Alledged, It may not be true, but the Trump playbook is to bleat about the opponent's crimes and then we will talk about them and Daffy Donald can slide out of the discussion. You have learned that technique and not much else.

LIAR! LIAR LIAR

The allegation was in the lawsuit...u stupid fucking IDIOT

Jurors notably did not find Trump liable for rape, the most serious allegation Carroll made in a lawsuit filed last year.

You are a clueless fucking IDIOT!
Y O U are the liar. Carroll's lawsuit wasn't for rape, it was for defamation
Oh yeah Damocles tried to pull that lie a week ago. He got called out on it.
These RWNJs are tools for trump.

Attacking a president's child in a debate is a sure winner, even if that child is now an adult. :rolleyes:

When are you going to prove that she was 13 at the time of the showers? I call bullshit.
He is a liar.
Good time for Trump to go all out on Biden naked showers with his 13 yo daughter

Bring it up in the next debate
lying about your opponent’s daughter might just backfire.

Joe Biden’s Daughter Ashley Admits Her Diary Entries Are Real In Court Letter: ‘Showers With Dad’​

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?​

An often cited page from that "leaked diary," which chronicled its author's addiction recovery in intimate detail, makes reference to sexual trauma and poses questions in search of an explanation for being "hyper-sexualized @ a young age." Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

Because published court documents including the written testimony of Ashley Biden herself demonstrate the reality of the diary, the claim that it has been "confirmed" is True.

So no proof that she was 13. Unsurprising.

He is a liar.

lying about your opponent’s daughter might just backfire.
Magas are lying about her age just like they're lying about a so-called diary entry where Ashley says "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to take a shower." They even claimed it was on pages 67-68, but it's not. It was all phony.

Y O U are the liar. Carroll's lawsuit wasn't for rape, it was for defamation

These RWNJs are tools for trump.

Expansion to battery claim (Carroll II; November 2022)[edit]​

On November 24, 2022, Carroll sued Trump for battery under the Adult Survivors Act (a law passed the previous May which allows sexual-assault victims to file civil suits beyond expired statutes of limitations).[63][64] Carroll made a renewed claim of defamation, citing Trump's statements on Truth Social from October.[65][66] The second suit alleges that: Trump manhandled Carroll, "pulled down her tights", groped around her genitals

and raped her;

Jury found that Trump did not rape her

Magas are lying about her age just like they're lying about a so-called diary entry where Ashley says "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to take a shower." They even claimed it was on pages 67-68, but it's not. It was all phony.
They are gross despicable liars, but desperate to pretend everyone is like Trump.

Expansion to battery claim (Carroll II; November 2022)[edit]​

On November 24, 2022, Carroll sued Trump for battery under the Adult Survivors Act (a law passed the previous May which allows sexual-assault victims to file civil suits beyond expired statutes of limitations).[63][64] Carroll made a renewed claim of defamation, citing Trump's statements on Truth Social from October.[65][66] The second suit alleges that: Trump manhandled Carroll, "pulled down her tights", groped around her genitals

and raped her;

Jury found that Trump did not rape her
Battery is not rape. She filed for battery. trump was not charged with rape so he couldn't be convicted of it.

Later in his speech, he made the case against his opponent Donald Trump. The former president has been embroiled in a series of legal woes. In separate cases, he has been convicted in New York on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records, found liable for defrauding the state of New York, found liable for sexually assaulting writer E. Jean Carroll, and found liable for defaming her. Trump is also under criminal indictment in two federal cases and a state case in Georgia after he tried to overturn the 2020 election results. The feds have also charged him with retaining classified documents after leaving office.

“We’re going to say who he is, what he intends to do,” Biden told the crowd. “Folks, Donald Trump is a convicted criminal. Convicted!”
Except for NO EVIDENCE, NO WITNESSES, NO POLICE REPORT, and the LYING SKANK JUST CAN'T SEEM TO REMEMBER WHEN IT HAPPENED.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

The NEW YORK SSR is the only place on Earth that would convict on that bullshit, and only Trump would a coruupt-ass judge convict.

Back